What's new

Marco Rubio - Jazzman

Thanks! Sorry if I hurt your feelings with an opinion on Marco Rubio.

**** Marco Rubio.
Sure, **** marco rubio, I'm not a fan of his.

**** Cy, thread crapping all over what should be a good time round here

Pretty strong Twitter game there. Ironically, Orrin Hatch easily has the best Politician twitter game of all. There is no way he is running it.

Dude you are the person making this a thing past one post that says "**** Marco Rubio".

**** Marco Rubio.
P6TyXSp.png

that's probably gonna be my go to third response to any Cy interaction throughout the rest of the playoffs.

that's probably gonna be my go to third response to any Cy interaction throughout the rest of the playoffs.

I said "**** Marco Rubio" and you freak out and make it this thing. But somehow I'm being a contrarian for having an opinion on Marco Rubio?

Cool stuff.

I said "**** Marco Rubio" and you freak out and make it this thing. But somehow I'm being a contrarian for having an opinion on Marco Rubio?

Cool stuff.
Define "freak out" because I don't think it means what you think it means.

Define "freak out" because I don't think it means what you think it means.
You are saying that me saying "**** Marco Rubio" hurt the thread by making it less fun. Then you decide to make an image to troll me with over having different opinions than you. I guess I should just do whatever you do?

I think Cy's feelings are hurt because he didn't win any awards on Jazzfanz -- lol.
Not at all lmao, especially after I saw who won.

There is a growing group of posters who cant take anyone having a different opinion from them or anyone who challenges their opinion. Jazzfanz is turning more into a hive mind board where only cheerleading is acceptable.

**** Marco Rubio

Not at all lmao, especially after I saw who won.

There is a growing group of posters who cant take anyone having a different opinion from them or anyone who challenges their opinion. Jazzfanz is turning more into a hive mind board where only cheerleading is acceptable.

**** Marco Rubio
the-dude.jpg

You had to see this coming.

This post makes me miss @YB85

Yeah! That's what this is about!

So this equates to freaking out? Lol.

Then cy quotes it and say sorry if I hurt your feelings..... which seems like more of a freak out/overreaction.