What's new

Marco Rubio - Jazzman

But seriously, you knobs. We know we have drama queens on the board (all respect due), but the real question is,

WTF is Marco Rubio a Jazzfan and why? Can you guys expend your energy more usefully and do some investigation? Is it the Republican bonding thing? Like, Utah is a conservative state and he's a Floridian Cuban whose family fled Communist Cuba? C'mon you gies. *THINK*

To be fair, I did use exclamation points. I was obviously pretty worked up.
You claimed it "crapped all over a good time" just because I brought up a political opinion. It was one post and you turned it into a thing because it hurt your feelings. Sorry if it brought up voter's guilt when you voted for Trump.

You claimed it "crapped all over a good time" just because I brought up a political opinion. It was one post and you turned it into a thing because it hurt your feelings. Sorry if it brought up voter's guilt when you voted for Trump.
Haha, you catching this everybody?

Cy you obviously don't read jazzfanz general discussion.

We are up 3-1 and cy has to complain about a picture of a pizza.

Just proving the jazz fan stereotypes.

It's facts tho. If you put the ronis on top they slide everywhere. It's even worse if you have a multiple toppings pizza.

There was his place here recently called Pizza Rev that I loved (they have closed most locations recently) that worked like Subway but for pizza.
It was the best. 7.99 for a personal pizza. As many toppings as you want.
You would pick your crust first, then sauce, then cheese, then veggies, then meats, then things like hot sauce or garlic or Parmesan at the end.

I would go through and once I got to the end I would tell them to go back to the beginning ad put more cheese over the top of everything.
Then it would go into a fire grilled oven. So damn good. Plus you after they put a particular topping on you could tell them to put more of that topping on. No extra charge (I always asked for more bacon and pepperoni). Always 7.99 no matter how many toppings.

There was his place here recently called Pizza Rev that I loved (they have closed most locations recently) that worked like Subway but for pizza.
It was the best. 7.99 for a personal pizza. As many toppings as you want.
You would pick your crust first, then sauce, then cheese, then veggies, then meats, then things like hot sauce or garlic or Parmesan at the end.

I would go through and once I got to the end I would tell them to go back to the beginning ad put more cheese over the top of everything.
Then it would go into a fire grilled oven. So damn good. Plus you after they put a particular topping on you could tell them to put more of that topping on. No extra charge (I always asked for more bacon and pepperoni). Always 7.99 no matter how many toppings.
As I have aged I have come to the universal truth that a plain cheese pizza is the best. I not longer **** w/ anything over 3 toppings.

Pretty strong Twitter game there. Ironically, Orrin Hatch easily has the best Politician twitter game of all. There is no way he is running it.
Based on Hatch's questions to Mark Zuckerberg, I'd be surprised if he knows what Twitter actually is.

Considering having pizza for lunch now.

As I have aged I have come to the universal truth that a plain cheese pizza is the best. I not longer **** w/ anything over 3 toppings.

Have you got to the point where you order your pizza with an exaggerated Italian accent?

It's facts tho. If you put the ronis on top they slide everywhere. It's even worse if you have a multiple toppings pizza.
Out best local pizza place, The Pie Pizzeria puts the pepperoni under the cheese.

I can't hardly eat pizza because it explodes my guts. If I do I want it with very little cheese. Cheese is my least favorite thing on the pizza.