What's new

Zach Lowe: Paul George would love to play with Gordon Hayward

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
2024 Award Winner
Per Zach Lowe in his recent article about the Indiana Pacers said that Paul George would love to play with Gordon Hayward.

It all makes you wonder if the Pacers are one player away from being really good, and if they might be able to find that player this summer. George would love to play with hometown boy Gordon Hayward, according to sources, but that would appear unlikely. Even so: bring back Teague and Miles, get expected Year 3 improvement from Turner, add a couple of bench pieces, and the Pacers might be able to give George a road map back to the No. 2 seed.

www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18959003/zach-lowe-paul-george-future-indiana-pacers

Interesting little tidbit.. I would love to try to get him in a trade opposed to Hayward leaving to Indiana of course.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

that would be gnarly. Hayward would hook him up with so many buckets.

paul george, gordon hayward, rudy gobert. the trio could score on AND shut down nearly anyone. Never gonna happen, but man that would be amazing.

I honestly do not see why Hayward would go to Indiana. The Jazz are much closer to a championship and he'd be leaving a ton of money on the table. But if PG wants to come here I'm down with them teaming up.

I honestly do not see why Hayward would go to Indiana. The Jazz are much closer to a championship and he'd be leaving a ton of money on the table. But if PG wants to come here I'm down with them teaming up.

It would be such a giant **** you to the status quo for PG to come to SLC. hard to think that that trio would be produce anything less than a 2 seed.

PG loves Hill as well... and will be entering a contract year next season, maybe if we resign Hayward/Hill he'd push for a trade out of Indy.

Favors Burks picks for PG. Enough?

PG faces the same dilemma as GH: resign and make a truckload more money than you can with any other team. You only move if it's to a contender.

Indy has no other pieces that would entice him to stay. I think he either goes to BOS or LAL.

In all serious, what is the chance PG would come to the Jazz? If he knew he'd get to play with Hayward, Gobert, Hill and Joe Jesus? Gotta be relatively respectable.

Facors, burks, exum, and 2 x 1st round picks gets it done imho. Paul George, George Hill, Gordon Hayward, and Rudy Gobert wwith DL and Q Snyder plus a bunch of over performing subs is a championship level team imho. If Paul George wants to play with Gordon and George hill, why not take a bit less cash to make a deep run for the next 4 years?