What's new

Zach Lowe: Paul George would love to play with Gordon Hayward

To be clear, the implication here is that Paul George wants the Pacers front office to focus on getting Gordon this off-season. There is no way on god's green earth Paul George is coming to Utah...

that would be so lit though come to utah PG

To be clear, the implication here is that Paul George wants the Pacers front office to focus on getting Gordon this off-season. There is no way on god's green earth Paul George is coming to Utah...

It always starts like that my dear... Always starts like that.

It's known PG isn't too happy in IND. In fact his name was mentioned often in trade talks around the deadline. He may or may not come to UTA however GH-Gobert-PG is championship material.

It's known PG isn't too happy in IND. In fact his name was mentioned often in trade talks around the deadline. He may or may not come to UTA however GH-Gobert-PG is championship material.

I think we learned last year we still need a decent PG. If Hill leaves, I'm not sure those 3 translate into championship material.

George is going to LA when he is able to. Only way he stays is if Hayward comes this summer. Hayward stays or goes to Boston or Indy. Nothing determined until we see how playoffs go.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Woj reporting that PG has informed the Pacers that he intends to leave next offseason and that they are looking into the "rental" market for him. I think he would assure that Hayward stays, so what would you give up?

Woj reporting that PG has informed the Pacers that he intends to leave next offseason and that they are looking into the "rental" market for him. I think he would assure that Hayward stays, so what would you give up?

All picks for next two years.
Anyone they want besides Rudy.

Butler
Hayward
Gobert

That's a threesome to attract other cheaper talent to come compete.

Hood, Ex, Favs + picks. And I honestly believe it's a great deal for both sides. Hayward would stay and I think PG would stay long-term once he realizes he can win here.

Hood, Ex, Favs + picks. And I honestly believe it's a great deal for both sides. Hayward would stay and I think PG would stay long-term once he realizes he can win here.

Paul George doesnt care about winning. He wants to live in LA and play for the Lakers.

I'd offer Favors, the 30th pick, and Utah's 2018 first rounder. That's as high as I go. No way I offer Hood.

I'd offer Favors, the 30th pick, and Utah's 2018 first rounder. That's as high as I go. No way I offer Hood.
I'd offer Favors and then the Pacers can choose between a future first (2018) with a couple of seconds or Hood.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think it's more likely we'd get Love here in a three team trade.

Hood would be on the table for George for sure. If it got Hayward to re-sign it'd still be worth it.

I think it's more likely we'd get Love here in a three team trade.

Hood would be on the table for George for sure. If it got Hayward to re-sign it'd still be worth it.

No way in hell would we put Hood on the table. We get George for a year rental and Hayward signs a 1+1. Jazz would still be in trouble of losing Hayward next year.