What's new

1/9/2015: Jazz @ Thunder 6PM MT--ROOT, NBALP

Too many turnovers and missed free throws.

Ugh.

Waiters sucks. Let CJ miles errrr waiters Chuck that all day long.

Overall, I really like what he's done with the team. But Corbin-level idiocy here in the 4th cost us the game.

From what I saw, Burke went over to Snyder and told him he needed a rest. Snyder sat Burke and that produced that insane line-up that we had until 3:30 in the 4th. He wasn't going to play Exum for obvious, but unfortunate, reasons.

Was that Joseph Crawford with the no call? If so, I hope hell is a real place.

Not a whole lot to complain about tonight. We just couldn't stop Durant for a few possessions there and away went our cushion and we are just not a good enough team to weather something like that on the road against a great team.

I don't know how long Millsap is signed for, but DL should be giving his agent a call right about now.

Also makes me wish we had done Kanter for Waiters. Wonder if there was even a discussion on that.

I got exactly what I wanted tonight. Good games from Hayward, Gobert and Favors. Jazz fought, learned by error and grew as a team.

Damn good game. Should have won it but that'll come in time!

GO JAZZ!!!

If we can replace Ingles with Hezonja, I think we've really got something.

Hate to say it, but as long as Gobert plays significant minutes, I don't think we'll have a shot at him. That is, unless we get some kind of creative management from Quin.;)

Kanter off the bench gives our 2nd unit a much needed offensive boost. I think sap and Exum are fine defensively. But that 2nd unit lacks offensive punch.

I'd love someone to explain how this is on Quin. Actually. No.

Because... Jazzfanz.

Duh

His 4th qtr lineup sucked actually. I wouldn't say he cost us the game. But his lineup there didn't help.

The turnovers and miss free throws combined with durant were just too much.

Rudy with only 2 fg attempts in 38 minutes. He's got a right to be pissed after this game. No excuse for not utilizing him better.

Not sure why people are blaming Quin. Players need rest and they're on the road vs the Rockets tomorrow. Would Burke/Favors have stopped those 15 foot Dirk fadeaways by KD?

Silver lining, we have a player who can score 10 points per second.
GlossyGrandioseBettong.gif

I love this team. They can be frustrating at times, but they not boring. We are close, guys! Really close! Imagine that core with a couple more years of experience and our rookies getting to a level where they can contribute. :)