What's new

11/15/14: Utah Jazz at Toronto Raptors, 5:30 pm (local)

Oh look at everybody bitching at the Jazz now. Seems like I only got negged for being ahead of the curve.

Dude, we were still in the game 6 mins from the end in a back to back game in Toronto and you were calling the loss in the 3rd quarter. If that's the miserable attitude you always have watching games I feel for you man

I would've taken 2-3 if you told me last week, that's probably what I would've expected. We could've gone 4-1 though.

That Toronto team is fun to watch. I hope to watch them knock Miami and Cleveland out of the playoffs next spring.

Reactions: MVP
Yep, put Exum in....oh, ouch. Uh, never mind. Where is Garrett? Lucas?

What was this post? Because Exum airballed that shot? Still way better defender, height that bother opposing guards, gets the team into the offense quickly, doesn't pointlessly dribble the ball for 15 seconds and then chuck a prayer or make a bad pass into the post.

Exum is far from perfect at this point, but I'd much rather see him out there than Burke. Both because he's the future at PG and because he's the better player right now.

What was this post? Because Exum airballed that shot? Still way better defender, height that bother opposing guards, gets the team into the offense quickly, doesn't pointlessly dribble the ball for 15 seconds and then chuck a prayer or make a bad pass into the post.

Exum is far from perfect at this point, but I'd much rather see him out there than Burke. Both because he's the future at PG and because he's the better player right now.

Exum is definitely guilty of some of those things.

We get into the offense slower with Exum. He dribbles aimlessly too, instead of chucking up a shot last second though he will give it to a teammate in an incredibly bad position with 1-2 seconds on the shot clock. He also has a lot of careless TO's.

The minutes split is good right now.

Great effort by the guys, we kept it close for almost the whole game, but at the end mental and physical fatigue showed up and our level dropped. In general great away trip, we won 2 and we were in all of our games until the end. Now get back home, recuperate and send the Thunder one game closer to missing the playoffs...

Despite all his weaknesses, Big Al has been clutch in different games...

He would not have needed to be clutch at the end of games if he had played any defense. Have to spread some rep around before I can neg you again. Go be a fan of his new team for crying out loud!

We get into the offense slower with Exum. He dribbles aimlessly too, instead of chucking up a shot last second though he will give it to a teammate in an incredibly bad position with 1-2 seconds on the shot clock.

I get to watch live play a lot less than some of you guys, so I could be missing stuff. But what I've seen directly contradicts this. Exum either gives the ball up immediately upon getting into the front court, or if he keeps it will run a pick-and-roll and/or try to get into the paint. But I have actually only seen about 20% of his play this season.

He would not have needed to be clutch at the end of games if he had played any defense. Have to spread some rep around before I can neg you again. Go be a fan of his new team for crying out loud!

You confuse me with Cakar...I have never been Big Al fan. I just said he has been clutch in some games! Pay attention before to write.

Hey I just got here ,how'd Black Jesus do

You are one day late to the party... Black Jesus got resurrected last night... Today he was crucified again. You'd have to wait for 3 nights(games) before the next resurrection...

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP