What's new

11/15/14: Utah Jazz at Toronto Raptors, 5:30 pm (local)

So stupid too. We're missing our 7th/8th man (Hood)... Totally changes the rotations with him around. Anyone who doubts Snyder is an absolute moron, and most likely is gluten free.

Anyone who believes Quin Snyder is incapable of making poor decisions is definitely non-GMO.

We had trouble down the stretch again after leading 83-82. I think we only made two more field goals after that.

Really impressed with Toronto. They have a lot of weapons, and everyone can score. Even when we were on them tight they'd hit the shot. They hit almost everything it felt like. At least we hung for a while with a team that is red hot. I'm disappointed we fell apart at the end, but we'll improve on finishing.

I'm confused I guess.

I swear I looked at scores tonight and saw the pacers blown out and only totalling 50 pts.

Looked just now and they scored 99
Lol. I had been watching that game briefly after the Jazz game ended. I was quite confused when you said that. They had over 80 points and 17 point lead when I stopped watching.

Snyder said hayward did have the flu. Why would you play him?

Why wouldn't you? Especially if G time wanted to play.

We need toughness and players hungry to win.

I only support Pop in sitting his players. He's trying to extend the careers of 3 proven HOFers whose careers should have ended 5 years ago.

Nice to see Burks lead the team in reminding with 10

Because you play to win the games? And hayward is our best player? Winning is good and losing is bad? Could that have anything to do with it?

Exact reason for my concern. Rather have him miss 1 game than several.

Hope he is good to go for Tuesday.

I make my 1st ever biz trip to SLC so I will be seeing my 1st ever Jazz game at ESA...cannot wait !!!!!!

One thing I have noticed during this road trip is that when we get early leads, we stop attacking within the offense and become more 1x1 minded and take stupid shots. And the defense seems to lax a bit. Once we learn to keep that pressure on and play within the offense, watch out.

Overall, I am very optimistic based on what I see. We are much better than our record shows. Other than the Mavs game, there was a legitimate possibility to win in every game. Finishing games has definitely been an issue; when the Jazz go cold, they go really cold. Granted, the schedule has been brutal so far.

Because you play to win the games? And hayward is our best player? Winning is good and losing is bad? Could that have anything to do with it?

Was that kind of a positive compliment towards Hayward from you?

Who are you? You've changed. Kind of. A little.