What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

How hard is it to pick Jordan for hell sakes?

I know you’re stuck in the old people’s home, but some people have actual lives.

And it’s not like this thing has been ran well...there wasn’t an official start time, it was just, “well...might as well start cause I’m bored.”

Have to be patient, ya big idjut.

I know you’re stuck in the old people’s home, but some people have actual lives.

And it’s not like this thing has been ran well...there wasn’t an official start time, it was just, “well...might as well start cause I’m bored.”

Have to be patient, ya big idjut.

I was joking, idiot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, @Siro. You got the biggest shaft. By expected value from a pick, here's how all slots rank. Orange bar is me.

From highest expected value to lowest:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
16th
13th
15th
14th
12th
11th
I guess it's better to be able to pick two non-top 10 guys back to back than having them separated.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 10
Sorry, @Siro. You got the biggest shaft. By expected value from a pick, here's how all slots rank. Orange bar is me.

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
16th
13th
15th
14th
12th
11th
I guess it's better to be able to pick two non-top 10 guys back to back than having them separated.

What exactly am I looking at??

What exactly am I looking at??

There's an inherent advantage to getting the first pick, and a disadvantage to getting the 11th. 16th is actually the 11th best slot to be put in. But the difference between 1st and 2nd (by stats) is bigger than the difference between any pick between 10th and 16th

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
16th
13th
15th
14th
12th
11th

It's okay. Last year I won too easily. Good to play with a handicap when the competition is this inferior.

I'm also willing to move out of the 4th spot, only interested in moving back between 5-10