What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Why do you think he's a stretch 4 when he's only hitting 32.5% on threes? And 34% career? If I'm taking on a horrific defender, I at least better make sure he can hit near 40%.

How do you know he can't get better? And he is already really good scorer in general.

It isn't always about talent and how many points someone can score but it's more about the fit.

He may not have a great career 3p% but he commands respect when he has the ball on the perimeter which changes the way a defense plays. I also think his 3p% would improve having better players around him. He is forced to create his own shot this year because of lack of talent and that has lowered his %. He shot a respectable 36% in 2016-17 and he would get a lot more open shots in Utah. Also, he's only 23 years old so there is tons of room for growth.

I agree. Good post. Lets get Jabari.

This last week before the trade deadline is always stressful/exciting. I check for news updates way too much. At least I'll have work to keep me from going crazy for 8-10 hours each day lol