What's new

2020 NBA trade deadline discussion

I've got a sneaking suspicion that the Jazz would discuss LMA and DeRozan with the Spurs, but I don't think either team would make the move.

I don't see the Jazz having any interest in either of those guy's. I don't think either one would be a good fit on this team.

I don't see the Jazz having any interest in either of those guy's. I don't think either one would be a good fit on this team.
LMA is soft as whip cream. I was honestly shocked when SA went after him. He pulled all that crap in Portland the way Dwight did in Orlando. Then when he got to SA, he didn’t like it and called up Dame asking him to help get him traded back.

Not the kind of dude we need.

Do we think that it's possible that we just trade Ed Davis for like a future second round pick? I'm not sure what team would be down to do that. The Jazz might be able to sell it as a situation where Davis just doesn't fit this particular team. We'd open a roster spot for a buyout target.

LMA is soft as whip cream. I was honestly shocked when SA went after him. He pulled all that crap in Portland the way Dwight did in Orlando. Then when he got to SA, he didn’t like it and called up Dame asking him to help get him traded back.

Not the kind of dude we need.

I'm not saying the Jazz would do it, but LMA is a 7-ft big who can pick and pop, shoot 3s, grab 10 rebs, and block 1.5 shots. It's the one thing the Jazz don't have.

Do we think that it's possible that we just trade Ed Davis for like a future second round pick? I'm not sure what team would be down to do that. The Jazz might be able to sell it as a situation where Davis just doesn't fit this particular team. We'd open a roster spot for a buyout target.

Plus, we've got Brantley waiting to be our Draymond Millsap.

I'm not saying the Jazz would do it, but LMA is a 7-ft big who can pick and pop, shoot 3s, grab 10 rebs, and block 1.5 shots. It's the one thing the Jazz don't have.

Seems to slow footed to be played with Gobert. Eventually are defensive rotations would get beat and lead to a lot of open corner 3s.

i'm fine with trading Ed for one additional shooter. no backup center in this league can do what Rudy's done for us. not even close. put Ed on most of the teams in this league he'd still be a solid backup. but because we don't have any legit PF, our center is basically being asked to do the job of two. that's why i firmly believe this is Rudy's best season yet even though his defensive stats have gone down. we honestly need to give up defense entirely whenever rudy goes out and try to outscore our opponents with our elite 3 point shooting and ball movement. if lakers wanna size us up with AD, lebron and Mcgee/Dwight, good luck trading 2's for 3's.

Not at all possible.