What's new

2020 Presidential election

Watch this from today between 19:45-23:45 and tell me more about “Biden’s Dementia.” OANN asks Trump about the Iraqi PM visiting and Trump goes off about middle eastern wars and upgrading our “nuclear nourishment.” He clearly has no idea what the hell is going on.

7fSHEoF.jpg
Some just can’t stand to sully their pristine view of politics by voting for Biden. Even if it means collaborating with a wannabe fascist. Trump is a dictator in praxis and is willing to go as far down that road as voters and our shaky institutional restraints allow.

Reactions: Red
I agree with most of that, other than the fact I cannot in good conscience vote for Biden and Harris. So I'll go 3rd party or just not vote for Pres.
I’d like to pre-order a copy of your memoir entitled Pure. Thanks.

If Joe Biden is your liferaft have fun at the bottom of the ****ing ocean.
So you can tie off to the anchor (Trump), jump on the liferaft that sucks (Biden) or swim for it (not vote for either while you're 100's of miles from land). Enjoy your protest vote.

The perfect is the enemy of the good.

So you can tie off to the anchor (Trump), jump on the liferaft that sucks (Biden) or swim for it (not vote for either while you're 100's of miles from land). Enjoy your protest vote.

The perfect is the enemy of the good.

The dems and republicans are currently both cancers to the country. I cannot go down with them I'd rather go down on my own.

And I'm not looking for a perfect candidate, but I don't think Biden is close to good either.

Last edited:
The dems and republicans are currently both cancers to the country. I cannot go down with them I'd rather go down on my own.
Yeah, I get it. Republicans and Democrats both suck. So there's that. Then there's Trump, who is something entirely different from the corrupt, endless war, corporate charity, give a **** less about the people parties that are the Republicans and Democrats. He's a special kind of threat that I do not specifically think of as a Republican. He's a speed pass to banana republic levels of ****ed up. I'll punch the ticket for a ****** Democrat to send the loudest possible message that Trump's brand of stupid is not welcome here.

Thing is you don't get that choice. You are going down with one of them whether you vote for one of them or not. It's either trump or Biden who you will being going down with no matter what you do with your vote.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Thanks for posting PJF, I feel a lot better about Biden as president now. That was very convincing. He's just your funny uncle who says inappropriate things sometimes but is always well-meaning and tries to help. Stark contrast to Sata...uh...I mean Trump, who comes from a place of pure and true evil and wants nothing more than subjugation of all inferior classes. Give me Biden every day.

Thing is you don't get that choice. You are going down with one of them whether you vote for one of them or not. It's either trump or Biden who you will being going down with no matter what you do with your vote.

But maybe Beer will become the first person in human history to become so pure that he is able to break free of all sociopolitical constraints and become the first true, isolated, and just individual. He’s already cracked the code on how to establish peaceful race relations, and who knows what he’s capable of next.

tbh, we should be sitting back in total awe.

I will go down with a clean conscience and the right to bitch and moan about whomever is in office. I don't want to hear GF and OB and whomever else bitching when Biden is ******** the bed left and right same with PJF and all the other Trumpers, although they would never criticize their dear leader no matter what he does.