What's new

2021 Free Agency

Isn't Moody another guard? Do we really need another guard? I would love it if the Jazz traded Niang and a 2nd for Paschell. Sign Frank from New York and DM will have his two buddies to play with.

Tony Jones said Eric Paschall is the Jazz’s trade target and Ben Dowsett followed it up by saying he has been told the Jazz are interested in Moses Moody as well.
Okay so, is Paschall actually good? He seems pretty mediocre from three. Not sure why they'd want Moody, the guard rotation seems pretty set.

We need a spreadsheet of which teams have what money left.

Some of the smaller fish I was hoping for are gone for decent money. Sterling Brown, Harkless, JaMychal Green. Really hoping Zanik lands someone solid.

Good prospects dropping like flies… scary times. My boat is headed out too… no more updates until tomorrow when I’m back at port.

Okay, of course one of the better targets gets underpaid. Milwaukee got a *steal*. That's what a hometown discount looks like, DL.

Good prospects dropping like flies… scary times. My boat is headed out too… no more updates until tomorrow when I’m back at port.

By this time tomorrow Joe will be gone and we will have Moody and Paschall. Be mentally prepared.

That or we sign Gay or Porter for the MLE and do a sign-and-trade using Niang to get Paschall.

I’m great with either one honestly.