What's new

2021 Free Agency

Conley is more injury prone and is making $24. Not like he's on some bargain deal.

I'm just so nervous to put so much on an injury prone small guard and an offensively limited center.

We literally are all in. Ugh

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Lmao dude just shut the **** up. You were lowkey hoping he left so you could say we lost the trade.

Conley at 22.6M is an absolute steal compared to Lowry at 30M lmao. That’s a HUGE difference. How can you say that’s not a bargain deal?

Conley is more injury prone and is making $24. Not like he's on some bargain deal.

I'm just so nervous to put so much on an injury prone small guard and an offensively limited center.

We literally are all in. Ugh

We already were “all in.” Our choice was to remain that way, or take an obvious step back. You should know this.

Okay, of course one of the better targets gets underpaid. Milwaukee got a *steal*. That's what a hometown discount looks like, DL.

Still sad that we passed up on him in 2019. Hard to find another rebounding big man who can also shoot 3's at a decent clip nowadays

We have three solid years of Mitchell/Gobert/Conley unless we absolutely regress which I don’t see happening. We are in a great spot.

Lmao dude just shut the **** up. You were lowkey hoping he left so you could say we lost the trade.

Conley at 22.6M is an absolute steal compared to Lowry at 30M lmao. That’s a HUGE difference. How can you say that’s not a bargain deal?
I don't like the Lowry deal at all so saying Conley's deal is a bargain compared to that is illogical.

We lost the Conley trade so far. That's without a doubt. He underperformed or was absent in the two postseasons. He cost a fortune in both assets and contract.

Now he has to earn his contract. Lots of pressure based off his injury history so far here.

By this time tomorrow Joe will be gone and we will have Moody and Paschall. Be mentally prepared.

That or we sign Gay or Porter for the MLE and do a sign-and-trade using Niang to get Paschall.

I’m great with either one honestly.
For the people saying the Warriors won’t give up Moody + Paschall for Ingles, I think you are wrong. You underestimate the impact that a versatile 6’7 dude that can handle the ball and shoots 45% from three can have. We may be attaching a second or two to get that deal done, but it’s not nuts if GSW can clear the salary.

I don't like the Lowry deal at all so saying Conley's deal is a bargain compared to that is illogical.

We lost the Conley trade so far. That's without a doubt. He underperformed or was absent in the two postseasons. He cost a fortune in both assets and contract.

Now he has to earn his contract. Lots of pressure based off his injury history so far here.

L O L Z

Log out of your account for the day champ.

For the people saying the Warriors won’t give up Moody + Paschall for Ingles, I think you are wrong. You underestimate the impact that a versatile 6’7 dude that can handle the ball and shoots 45% from three can have. We may be attaching a second or two to get that deal done, but it’s not nuts if GSW can clear the salary.
Ingles is super valuable to a team trying to win a championship................................

Conley got Tim Hardaway Jr. money. I don't think you can expect him to take less than that, especially when Dallas would have given that deal to Mike.