What's new

2021 Free Agency

These deals are kinda spendy for the guys we’ve been eye balling… might have to wait for the end of free agency close out.

Yeah, it's gonna happen. Just way too much smoke. Gonna be a sad day when Joe is no longer a Jazzman.
I don’t understand it. If it happens, then something got broken between Joe and the FO. And I’ll really want to know wtf happened.

I go on vacation for one day and we trading Joe… why can’t we keep it together until I get back and fix this.

Why is Joe being traded? I thought we wanted to be good.
What has he done in the playoffs to move the needle the past 2 seasons? He's one of my favorite players ever but he's not the get in your face, trash talk, get a guy off his game guy anymore. Even his days of "Jingling" teams seems to have cooled off a bit from the past. For the right price, I'd at least kick the tires on him

For the people saying the Warriors won’t give up Moody + Paschall for Ingles, I think you are wrong. You underestimate the impact that a versatile 6’7 dude that can handle the ball and shoots 45% from three can have. We may be attaching a second or two to get that deal done, but it’s not nuts if GSW can clear the salary.
It's good Paschall can do that, but can he play defense and rebound? Otherwise this would be a disaster.

What has he done in the playoffs to move the needle the past 2 seasons? He's one of my favorite players ever but he's not the get in your face, trash talk, get a guy off his game guy anymore. Even his days of "Jingling" teams seems to have cooled off a bit from the past. For the right price, I'd at least kick the tires on him
Yep, he's almost a non-factor when he comes of the bench. Though I will miss him and Gobert running the pick and roll.

If Moody actually wound up on the table I'd do that deal, he's a high upside guy who could really be a 3rd star.

If he's not then I can't think of anything else from GS that'd be interesting.

If it’s the Warriors they are likely sign a
If Moody actually wound up on the table I'd do that deal, he's a high upside guy who could really be a 3rd star.

If he's not then I can't think of anything else from GS that'd be interesting.
nd tradin Oubre to someone and we get something from the third team… no way it’s Moody or Kuminga… we can go ahead and chill out there. Maybe they add in Paschall… who is fine.