What's new

2021 Free Agency

I don't even want to acknowledge oney's post.

Pretty sure a few of Don's posts were of him with his family, ones that come to mind are; him jumping in a pull out of excitement and one announcing this charitable donation to the school his mom to worked at. While others were a material like getting a car (his Lambo).

But yeah whatever keep doing what you do.

In what world does anyone believe Jae is better than Conley.

I thought none until now, that world lives in LoPo's mind.

Yes Jae would help the Jazz but in no way does he help more or is better than Conley.
Never said Jae is better than Mike.

But the saying is "the best ability is availability" for a reason.

Jae helps us slow down Murray and Jokic while Mike was getting evened out by Morris. Against the Clippers, Jae would have helped immensely.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Jae helps us slow down Murray and Jokic while Mike was getting evened out by Morris. Against the Clippers, Jae would have helped immensely.

Let's put it this way, it would have been better to have Jae, Grayson, and the starting point guard/backup point guard that would have been obtained with the picks if they hadn't traded for Conley, than to have Conley sitting on the bench.

Let's put it this way, it would have been better to have Jae, Grayson, and the starting point guard/backup point guard that would have been obtained with the picks if they hadn't traded for Conley, than to have Conley sitting on the bench.
You are assuming in this alternate universe all those people remain healthy, or that the Jazz don't get eliminated in the first round with a bad matchup because Conley wasn't there in the regular season to earn a top seed.

You are assuming in this alternate universe all those people remain healthy, or that the Jazz don't get eliminated in the first round with a bad matchup because Conley wasn't there in the regular season to earn a top seed.
Considering in this scenario you'd have 4-5 people, losing more than one or even two is far less likely. And honestly if you lose a matchup because you don't have a top seed, you deserve to lose.

Last edited:
Not now necessarily, but how would we feel about Bogey for Harrison Barnes to get us a bit more well-rounded and add perimeter d? I don’t think Sacramento would do it as I think they’re trying to become more defensive-minded but I think that’s a smart move for us if it’s there.

Barnes was 49.7/39.1/83.0 last year with a 62.6 TS%, far above his career high. He also had career highs in rebound and assist rates. I don’t expect to replicate those numbers but dude is just hitting his prime and I like the idea of Royce/Barnes/Gay out there as defensive possibilities. As well as Ingles to a lesser extent and even Doke who might be a gem if he gets into shape.

I’m a big Bogey guy but I would do that in a flash The defensive uptick would be great

Look, it’s inevitable that Don is going to leave Utah. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy or a diva. He’s said and done all the right things here and has actively engaged the community more than pretty much anyone I can remember. That is the most petty complaint I have seen. Are we in middle school?
What’s petty is getting a $200 million contract with every bell and whistle, laying on the PR for 2 years, and then not doing the bare minimum courteous thing and doing what literally every player does and posting something about it. PS, he was shown some of the most love of any player by his fanbase in the league. It’s a very valid complaint, he’s an arrogant f***. His shoes sold out, 90% of the jerseys in the arena have been his jersey. He has a bridge, he has a store. He has been shown a ridiculous amount of support, then was handed a gold plated contract, and couldn’t even do the bare minimum that literally every player does.

Did anyone see him at summer league this year? No? Has he done a kids camp in Utah since year 1? What a surprise. He hasn’t been involved, he’s been around for PR purposes that worked very well for him in convincing a lot of people he’s a nice guy when he’s a self absorbed bitch. You’ll see him show up for training camp, and leave the day after the Jazz get eliminated from here forward, with little to no involvement whatsoever. The dude has not actually ever done anything but show up to a place he knows some good PR will come out of.

Last edited:
What’s petty is getting a $200 million contract with every bell and whistle, laying on the PR for 2 years, and then not doing the bare minimum courteous thing and doing what literally every player does and posting something about it. PS, he was shown some of the most love of any player by his fanbase in the league. It’s a very valid complaint, he’s an arrogant f***.

Did anyone see him at summer league this year? No? Has he done a kids camp in Utah since year 1? What a surprise. He hasn’t been involved, he’s been around for PR purposes that worked very well for him in convincing a lot of people he’s a nice guy when he’s a self absorbed bitch.
I think I remember seeing a a video of him jumping in his pool after signing bit not like an actual post like Trae and shai

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I think I remember seeing a a video of him jumping in his pool after signing bit not like an actual post like Trae and shai

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
For the $200 million? Yeah for sure. Donovan’s on social media plenty enough and plenty social media savvy enough he gets that it’s the courteous thing to do. But he couldn’t bring himself to even do the bare minimum thank you. It never came in the press conference about it either. Hell Shai has been out there as trade bait according to several reports and he still did it. We can add Rudy’s from last season to?

The saying should be “the best ability is ability” I’m available AF but no one wants my *** out there.

What’s petty is getting a $200 million contract with every bell and whistle, laying on the PR for 2 years, and then not doing the bare minimum courteous thing and doing what literally every player does and posting something about it. PS, he was shown some of the most love of any player by his fanbase in the league. It’s a very valid complaint, he’s an arrogant f***. His shoes sold out, 90% of the jerseys in the arena have been his jersey. He has a bridge, he has a store. He has been shown a ridiculous amount of support, then was handed a gold plated contract, and couldn’t even do the bare minimum that literally every player does.

Did anyone see him at summer league this year? No? Has he done a kids camp in Utah since year 1? What a surprise. He hasn’t been involved, he’s been around for PR purposes that worked very well for him in convincing a lot of people he’s a nice guy when he’s a self absorbed bitch. You’ll see him show up for training camp, and leave the day after the Jazz get eliminated from here forward, with little to no involvement whatsoever. The dude has not actually ever done anything but show up to a place he knows some good PR will come out of.
Lolol. You’re so stupid.

Geez dude, give it a rest. Everyone knows you do not like DM. You are obsessed about it like he crapped on your Nike's sneakers. How about you talk about other things besides your hate for DM> It is so tiresome.