What's new

2021 Free Agency

IF Millsap was willing to come in knowing he was just an end-of-bench depth piece (highly doubt) at the minimum, I'd be all over this. I would imagine he'd have a handful of places he could do that if he wanted, though.
There aren't a whole lot more teams that are able to offer him much more than a minimum contract. He would be competing for a title. It's getting late in the FA season to be holding out for bling.

There aren't a whole lot more teams that are able to offer him much more than a minimum contract. He would be competing for a title. It's getting late in the FA season to be holding out for bling.
I think he’d be holding out for playing time and not “Hey, you’re cheap! You wanna sit on the end of our bench?!”

We still need perimeter defense. We've done nothing to address that so far. That was directly the cause of our demise 2 years running yet we've again done nothing to address it.

Thought I’d bring this back up for everyone pleasure. Did Luka post about his max extension? YEP.

Also released a nice statement:
D6DA6F1C-A2DA-4935-BF85-1431964DE3DA.jpeg
Again I’m curious y’all did Donovan ever even acknowledge his extension? No? Oh okay. Super humble and grateful dude for sure. He’s literally the only player I’ve ever seen just flat out ignore a max extension. Btw, see him at summer league? I saw every other star, hell even Kawhi showed up to show his support. Donovan? Nope. Again what a surprise Me. Committed couldn’t even show his face. Luckily I hear he’s doing a youth camp here though. (Actually nope never happening again, what a surprise). So committed! Such a great guy! Actually no, not at all.

Whatever happened to Andre Roberson? It looks like he got waived by the Nets last year. Did injuries end his career? He was a great defender for awhile, but obviously a liability on the other side.

Thought this was Vince Garza and assumed he was Luke.