What's new

2023 Mock Draft - Take 2

If the jazz have pick 4 and don’t draft Amen. I’m going to make Jason’s life hell as I turn Jazzfanz upside down. Relax @Jason i kid. Lol but seriously the reasoning not to pick him because of his shot is the dumbest reason to pass on him. Dude has so much ability, Simmons who might be worse was on a stardom trajectory till his mental state got in the way. Is Amen as nuts as Simmons, then pass on him, but every thing I’ve heard is he’s got a grip on thing’s apparently. If you’re the jazz take his *** all damn day.

If the jazz have pick 4 and don’t draft Amen. I’m going to make Jason’s life hell as I turn Jazzfanz upside down. Relax @Jason i kid. Lol but seriously the reasoning not to pick him because of his shot is the dumbest reason to pass on him. Dude has so much ability, Simmons who might be worse was on a stardom trajectory till his mental state got in the way. Is Amen as nuts as Simmons, then pass on him, but every thing I’ve heard is he’s got a grip on thing’s apparently. If you’re the jazz take his *** all damn day.
Yawn... we did the mystery box pg once... give me the power wing with athleticism... you'll thank me later.

The actual draft gonna be done before this mock… jebus peoples

I thing GG Jackson probably makes more sense here but I don’t love him a ton as a prospect so with that in mind

The Indians pacers select Gradey Dick as he’s one of my favorite prospects
And I mean every team needs shooting and that’s what he does

I thing GG Jackson probably makes more sense here but I don’t love him a ton as a prospect so with that in mind

The Indians pacers select Gradey Dick as he’s one of my favorite prospects
And I mean every team needs shooting and that’s what he does
Grabbing Dick… smart!

@Elizah Huge you are up

My mind is telling me George or Bufkin… but my balls are telling me to go with the guy that has the prettiest jumper in college basketball… that might be the second coming of Ray Allen… grrrrrrrr

Give me Hawkins… but I really really wanted to go bufkin