What's new

#45- Knicks at Jazz 8:30 Mtn on ESPN - If at first you don't succeed, try, try again

I support benching Ingles. He has been too passive. Hope Ingles can work his way to being a starter, though.

I support benching Ingles. He has been too passive. Hope Ingles can work his way to being a starter, though.
What would Rubio have to do to be benched? Apparently sucking 90% of the time and being a horrible fit with our 2nd and 3rd best players isn't enough.

No, it feels like a winning maneuver. Have you looked at the lineup data? Rubio and Ingles are the worst 2 man combination we have. They are an awful fit and that would only get worse w/ Favors and Gobert combo.

I was more commenting on the Rubio Favs Gobert grouping. Basically Rubio is a turd in the punch bowl right now... only takes one to ruin the punch.

What would Rubio have to do to be benched? Apparently sucking 90% of the time and being a horrible fit with our 2nd and 3rd best players isn't enough.

Quin and him use the same conditioner... Ricky has told Quin if he gets benched he can’t use his bottle as a backup when on the road.

Stein is saying jazz are active and have been talking Hood trades with many interested teams.

Can't bench Rubio when you are trying to fit him in.