What's new

Addressing @One Love, and others

RandyForRubio

Yeah on that I didn't realize you took the team over from Jim_Les - I admit I forgot about that. Having said that,Jim_Les had one of the best team with Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, etc, and you'd still failed to make the playoffs.

On the nastiness and trying to ruin thing, this is what I wrote about the JTT/Spycam trade last month. It has a lot of what I believe you did in jeopardizing the game:

Then on top of that you kept parading #SpyWins, etc. I mean, it doesn't take a genius to decipher what you tried to do then.

We'll start here.

If you'll recall, I came into the league at more than the halfway point. Upon entering, I think I lost maybe two matchups until the playoffs started? I certainly remember beating your team. [MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION] can confirm this. I also remember you asking me to take your spot in the playoffs because you thought I had the better team. I declined. You went on to win the championship. You're welcome. I also recall that I already brought this up to you, but for some reason when I did, you decided that you had nothing more to say to me. Funny how that happens (that's sarcasm in case you're still trying to read tone...so is this).

As for the #spywins, the majority of people realized that I was making a joke. So no, it doesn't take a genius to decipher what I tried to do there. Go back to the thread. You, and maybe two other people thought that the hashtag meant it was intentional. Everybody else recognized it as a joke.

See? There you go again with the repetitiveness - wasn't 1 post enough, you had to make another within the space of 7 minutes?

If you wanted examples, then I've given you already at least 2.

I made another post, the one asking you to start a new thread so we didn't clutter up the draft thread, right after I posted because I had forgotten to do it and was trying to get it in before your response. I don't see where the repetitiveness would be a problem here, but if you would like to explain it, I'm more than willing to listen. I just don't understand how two posts in the span of 7 minutes is enough to trigger you.

Ok, so here we need some context. Here's the post I'm referring to above: Quote Originally Posted by JustTheTip View Post
Hey [MENTION=631]ONE LOVE[/MENTION], why don't you start a new thread with your response to this so we don't clutter up the draft thread. Thanks.

And I really do think if you're going to accuse me of all of this, you do need to give examples.

Here is your response.
Not to mention the condescending tone with the 'why don't you start a new thread?' crap.

Plenty of examples in just these posts. I'm not going to go back and fish out all the examples, I believe this is enough.

In what world is asking you to start a new thread so we don't clutter up the draft thread condescending? Maybe it's a language barrier? I don't know. But honestly, I can't think of anybody who would find that condescending. Honestly, if somebody else thought that was condescending, let me know. It was not my intention.

LOL .. there's no getting through to you. Don't bother addressing anything, I'll stay out of your way, you stay out of mine, that's all I want.

Life is tough enough to navigate through than trying to make you understand this. Fish is one of the fairest and level headed dude on here BY FAR, he wouldn't have said anything had he not really felt that way. People are affected by it. What you're doing is not wrong, but it's not nice. If you can't understand that then you never will.

I'll just leave it here.

Ok. Lets talk about where this started. Fish said that a certain player was a great/good (I don't remember tbh) pick. I responded with: "Said player had a 35%/35% shooting split. Great pick?" Fish then told me to stop talking to him as my negativity was bothering him. I'm rather confused as to how me disagreeing with somebody is labeled as negativity, but whatever. I don't see how what I said was not nice. I simply disagreed. Disagreeing /=/ personal attack. Please realize this.

As for the repetitiveness, typically somebody will disagree with me or I'll disagree with them, and then we discuss from there. They'll respond, I'll respond back. I'll respond, they'll respond back. That's how conversations work, usually. Am I just not supposed to reply? Should I not be allowed to voice my opinion because disagreeing with you hurts your feelings? I've asked you to give me examples of what I've done wrong, and so far I've been told that I'm a nasty person because I made a bad/stupid trade, I've been told that I'm condescending because I asked you to start a new thread for this, and I've been told that I'm not nice because I'm repetitive. But here's the funny thing! This whole time, you, and fish, have been the ones insulting me while I've never said a bad thing about you. But I'm the nasty one here? C'mon.

Yes, I disagree with people a lot. I'm opinionated. I also agree with people a lot here. I compliment people a lot here. So for you to only concentrate on when I disagree seems to show a willful bias towards what I'm saying. You think that I'm mean because you want me to be mean, because you view disagreeing with somebody as a personal affront.

I'm posting this here, because I'd like to discuss this with you, out in the open. You and Fish. If other people agree with you two, I'd like to hear it as well. I'm not above admitting I'm wrong. I'm not above changing. I just think that all of this, my thread here included, is all ridiculous.

Lulz at JTT feeling bad and all self-defensive here and posting something really long to explain himself. Soft bitch.

LOL ...

I've spent more time than I should have on this already. I believe I've said all I can on this matter. Bottom line is many people are affected, if you feel you haven't done anything wrong then there's nothing anyone can do or say to you to convince you otherwise, and this is all just a waste of time.

Just go back and re-read what me, or White Chocolate or Fish had already said on this matter and and reflect on them, that's all I can offer you.

Damn, OL liked this. OL is too soft of a bitch to call someone a soft bitch himself.

JTT didn't want to clutter up the draft thread with this discussion, but he thinks it's OK to clutter up GD with a new thread (!!!) when I've stated that I've already said all I can on the matter.

JTT didn't want to clutter up the draft thread with this discussion, but he thinks it's OK to clutter up GD with a new thread (!!!) when I've stated that I've already said all I can on the matter.

That's over 140 characters.

This year JR had a 35/35 shooting split.

Good pick?

It's the end of the draft iirc. Everyone getting picked in this range kind of sucks. Hell, one dude picked recently still doesn't have a team and isn't even under contract. Ish smith and Tony snell aren't superstars.

JR has been a quality starter in his career, is an experienced vet, and has helped his team win a ring. He is a dude who can go off like a mother ****er when he gets hot. He also has tons of flaws. Like everyone getting picked at this point.

Don't be a dick. I complimented a pick someone made. That's all. No need for you to respond to my compliment to just try to stir things up. You seem to try to do that a lot lately. It's not a good look.

OK, I found the initial exchange that started this whole thing (from what I can tell). Fish way overreacted imo and is in the wrong (at least from the start, I'm not reading all that other ****)

*Thank you though Fish for defending my pick. A+ argument*

But that's all JTT was looking for. He said "Good pick?", so he obviously wanted an explanation of why you thought the pick was good. Just respond back with the first 2 paragraphs and the whole exchange is very civil. You seem to be the one that made it personal.

And these basketball draft competitions are going to involve a lot of arguing and defending/knocking of picks. If you dont want to get involved, just say "Good pick" then move along. You dont have to respond.

OK, I found the initial exchange that started this whole thing (from what I can tell). Fish way overreacted imo and is in the wrong (at least from the start, I'm not reading all that other ****)

*Thank you though Fish for defending my pick. A+ argument*

But that's all JTT was looking for. He said "Good pick?", so he obviously wanted an explanation of why you thought the pick was good. Just respond back with the first 2 paragraphs and the whole exchange is very civil. You seem to be the one that made it personal.

And these basketball draft competitions are going to involve a lot of arguing and defending/knocking of picks. If you cant take the heat get out the kitchen.

Fish isn't here to respond but he had said this:

Ya, it's silly that he thinks it's over one post. Especially after i already told him it's not.

To each his own, but that hasn't been my experience. He's been one of the fairest & most impartial guy here.

I can't remember the exact details, but last time he got into it with me for arguing with him in an argument he started by arguing with a post I made that in no way implicated him.

giphy.gif

LOL ...

I've spent more time than I should have on this already. I believe I've said all I can on this matter. Bottom line is many people are affected, if you feel you haven't done anything wrong then there's nothing anyone can do or say to you to convince you otherwise, and this is all just a waste of time.

Just go back and re-read what me, or White Chocolate or Fish had already said on this matter and and reflect on them, that's all I can offer you.

3 people does not equal many. Try again.

I've asked for examples, you can't come up with any real ones. I'm defending myself against your baseless accusations, and I've already proven you to be a liar.