What's new

Addressing @One Love, and others

Those are from a while ago, but I will apologize for them. I'm sorry WC.

I changed my mind.

I no longer care what the 3 most sensitive ninnies on the board think. Well, I care about Fish bc he actually seems like a cool guy, but damn bro, you need to relax.

OL and WC, you both act like 12 year old dramatic teenagers. There's a reason you're 30+ and can't find a steady girlfriend OL. They probably say you have s hair out of place and you think they hate you. Grow the hell up.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

I'm still sorry for insulting you and your hairline.

In general, you're still too sensitive. You're young though, so I expect it.

But if I'm gonna be nice, and still get called a dick, then I might as well just be a dick. Tell OL he created this dick.

It's all good. You seem like a nice guy outside of the board. The only thing that is extremely dumb is when people argue about something they know isn't true just for the sake of arguing. You and Cy are definitely the worst when it comes to that. That naturally makes people mad and is a big reason why you guys aren't so well liked.

It's all good. You seem like a nice guy outside of the board. The only thing that is extremely dumb is when people argue about something they know isn't true just for the sake of arguing. You and Cy are definitely the worst when it comes to that. That naturally makes people mad and is a big reason why you guys aren't so well liked.

I very rarely argue stuff I don't think is true. On the occasions I do, it's just for kicks and giggles and I make that very obvious.

Yes. Hence why he gives me a hard time about my hairline. He's a nice guy though.

Most of us are much better than we look on here IMO. This provides such a narrow view of us.

Either way this thread is good stuff lol.

I very rarely argue stuff I don't think is true. On the occasions I do, it's just for kicks and giggles and I make that very obvious.

I know Cy has came out and said something similar to he loves to argue about anything.

Well, at the end of the day, what we've really learned is that [MENTION=631]ONE LOVE[/MENTION] is a biased liar with no scruples and a massive inferiority complex.

Good luck with that dude.

Well, at the end of the day, what we've really learned is that [MENTION=631]ONE LOVE[/MENTION] is a biased liar with no scruples and a massive inferiority complex.

Good luck with that dude.

is this post from 4 years ago?