What's new

Addressing @One Love, and others

JTT didn't want to clutter up the draft thread with this discussion, but he thinks it's OK to clutter up GD with a new thread (!!!) when I've stated that I've already said all I can on the matter.

Surely you can understand the difference between a thread where people can ignore it in its totality vs posting in the middle of a draft discussion. Plus, threads on the first page of the GD are days old. The GD board is where our GENERAL clutter goes.

You dunce.

/see, that was mean. That's what mean looks like

3 people does not equal many. Try again.

I've asked for examples, you can't come up with any real ones. I'm defending myself against your baseless accusations, and I've already proven you to be a liar.

There are plenty examples of you attacking people and being a douchebag for no reason. Stop acting like you can't find any. A quick 5-minute search and I found all of these:

I've already said we can make it a money league if enough people want to you mental midget.

You are so unbelievably dense.

You might have been a "star", but man, at least I didn't look 30 when I was 18.

My hair > your hair

Yeah. Got a hairline like Bron man.

OL creates alts for voting purposes, but I'm the one who ruined the "best tradition" on this place.

If only your hairline went as low as your IQ, [MENTION=591]White Chocolate[/MENTION]

Those are just ones against me let alone everybody else.

Oa of r. The !.
B m
Rc sc)

4fa778d74aae8ec51d356b0b83b026a6.jpg

There are plenty examples of you attacking people and being a douchebag for no reason. Stop acting like you can't find any. A quick 5-minute search and I found all of these:

Calling people dense seems to be one of his favorites.
I think it was about a month ago or so when I posted something about him turning into a poor mans naos or something.

Calling people dense seems to be one of his favorites.
I think it was about a month ago or so when I posted something about him turning into a poor mans naos or something.

Calling people dummy seems to be one of your favourites. Does that make you a poor mans justthetip?

Those are from a while ago, but I will apologize for them. I'm sorry WC.

I changed my mind.

I no longer care what the 3 most sensitive ninnies on the board think. Well, I care about Fish bc he actually seems like a cool guy, but damn bro, you need to relax.

OL and WC, you both act like 12 year old dramatic teenagers. There's a reason you're 30+ and can't find a steady girlfriend OL. They probably say you have s hair out of place and you think they hate you. Grow the hell up.

Calling people dummy seems to be one of your favourites. Does that make you a poor mans justthetip?
Good point.
If anyone has really negative experiences with me and wants to no longer interact with me and want me to no longer interact with them then I have no problem with that and I will grant them their wish.
Just let me know.

I changed my mind.

I no longer care what the 3 most sensitive ninnies on the board think. Well, I care about Fish bc he actually seems like a cool guy, but damn bro, you need to relax.

OL and WC, you both act like 12 year old dramatic teenagers. There's a reason you're 30+ and can't find a steady girlfriend OL. They probably say you have s hair out of place and you think they hate you. Grow the hell up.

good post. Those three have casually created the whiniest and most infantile culture this board has ever seen. Well, WC is mostly inconsequential. But this is certainly true of OL and fish.

I changed my mind.

Oh no you didn't.

Good point.
If anyone has really negative experiences with me and wants to no longer interact with me and want me to no longer interact with them then I have no problem with that and I will grant them their wish.
Just let me know.

Sorry I should have said it was sarcasm thought it would be read that way. I ain't harbor no bad feelings to anyone here. My ex an her bitch of a mother well that's a nother story.