What's new

Addressing @One Love, and others

I changed my mind.

I no longer care what the 3 most sensitive ninnies on the board think. Well, I care about Fish bc he actually seems like a cool guy, but damn bro, you need to relax.

OL and WC, you both act like 12 year old dramatic teenagers. There's a reason you're 30+ and can't find a steady girlfriend OL. They probably say you have s hair out of place and you think they hate you. Grow the hell up.

Why in the hell would anyone read a One Love post in the first place? I still laugh at Jason for jumping the shark with that pick. Ain't nuthin finally made it into the inner circle.

good post. Those three have casually created the whiniest and most infantile culture this board has ever seen. Well, WC is mostly inconsequential. But this is certainly true of OL and fish.

Add in the ******* young teen mentality posters who believe the only way to be a real fan is to support your team no matter what and only be positive no matter what and tell yourself that every rookie is going to be an all star and compare them to hall of famers even though they were taken late in the lottery and haven't played a single NBA game and damn you if you live in reality just shut up you are ruining my vibe bro we ain't got brain cells capable of any sort of serious thought types.

Those people whine more than a state liquor store.

Add in the ******* young teen mentality posters who believe the only way to be a real fan is to support your team no matter what and only be positive no matter what and tell yourself that every rookie is going to be an all star and compare them to hall of famers even though they were taken late in the lottery and haven't played a single NBA game and damn you if you live in reality just shut up you are ruining my vibe bro we ain't got brain cells capable of any sort of serious thought types.

Those people whine more than a state liquor store.

Let's face it. The last 6 years have been nothing short of a train wreck. Even when they decided to wreck the train they couldn't even get it off the rails. They've let players walk for nothing to "rebuild", but they never actually rebuilt. Now we are hearing Hayward saying he thinks a lot about leaving for a contender, don't have any great draft picks, have an injury prone roster that was obviously bound for it (Burks and Favors), have wasted draft pick after draft pick but gotten lucky in the later rounds, fail to spend money to add assets last offseason, have passed up on some pretty sweet opportunities to add a killer point guard...

Tell me why I should stay loyal to an organization that refuses to put a product on the floor while dragging their feet raking in cash with the lowest payroll in professional sports? Do the Millers deserve my fandom? No.

Why didn't you follow through on this?

Jazz Fanz Offseason: Where Manufactured Drama Happen's!!!

I'm too old to be wasting my time reading that ridiculously long op can someone fill me in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blah blah blah waa waa waa blah blah blah.