What's new

Alien Activity At Nuke Sites?

Twin Towers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-nUsNnvMg

Thought this was funny. I guess there is hundreds of military officers who have tried to testify before congress about this. Not sure what is true but seems weird that hundreds of them would be crazy?

The UN? We need a UN Ambassador for Aliens? This is crazy

What's the UN going to do with Aliens? Send one of their economists to Mars....tell them they need a bunch of infrastructure that they really don't.....provide Mars with a loan they can't afford to build it...... supply them with human contractors to build it.....and then suck them dry? It's the best scheme going on Earth, I don't think it will work with Aliens however.

I wanna hear Archie's opinion about this...

i'm not being an a-hole... he's told me about this stuff before.

I have a feeling this is a joke... CNN or maybe Ashton Kutcher

The funny thing is that I have heard the UN has had meetings about this and its supposedly been documented that they want to push this so called Alien agenda.

Of course one of the proposals from people connected with the UN was to use the Alien Agenda to "unite" the world. Pushing closer and closer to Global Government. Of course some people will call that a conspiracy theory but the same people running the UN are the same people pushing for a Global Currency and a Global government. That's not a theory if people say that is what they want.

The Alien thing is a little out there for me but who knows but I can't imagine hundreds of government people creating a story about this. I just don't trust the United Nations.

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Quote from David Rockefellers Memoirs. (Rockefellers helped fund the UN and donated the land for the UN)

I have a feeling this is a joke... CNN or maybe Ashton Kutcher

This is stuff I've heard time and time again, no surprise. I don't know if I believe in UFO's, but I wouldn't be surprised if they existed. My favorite video about aliens is from a guy that was knocked off supposedly by the government because of his campaigns about UFO's and their cover-ups. His name is Phil Schneider. The guy says there are 8 known aliens species and we have treaties with 3 or 4 of them. He says that aliens live inside the earth (grey aliens) and they live in the things called DUMBS aka deep underground military basis. Phil claims to have been in a alien battle where he killed two grey's and was saved by a green baret. Interesting stuff.

Watch the video at the bottom the next time you go to bed and listen to it.
https://www.apfn.org/apfn/phil.htm

Again, I'm not saying I believe this stuff, but I wouldn't doubt it. Plus, I've personally seen a UFO without question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-nUsNnvMg

Thought this was funny. I guess there is hundreds of military officers who have tried to testify before congress about this. Not sure what is true but seems weird that hundreds of them would be crazy?

The UN? We need a UN Ambassador for Aliens? This is crazy

https://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/09/27/bts.ufo.activity.cnn?hpt=T2

I watch this video on cnn earlier. It's better because it's coming from the military personnel.

The info on military tunnels/bases are the most interesting part of his speech to me. Anybody ever read that book about the bases he talks about at the end? If it didn't cost as much as a ****ing textbook I might consider ordering it from Amazon.

I like that Archie specifies that UFO does not equal alien space craft, instead it means a flying object that is unidentified/unidentifiable. I don't like the type of logic that says that when something is unkown it allows us to know exactly what it is, which is what many UFO enthusiats insist.

It also seems to me that from the 50s to the 80s there would have been many governments that would have been interested in our nuke sites and would have had to be secrative in their efforts to gather information about them. Seems to me that if they used aircraft (or flying objects, if you will) they would have tried to keep them from being easily identifiable.

How lucky we all are that all Alien species appear to follow the Federation's Prime Directive and don't make themselves widely known so as not to interfere with our domestic culture.

How lucky we all are that all Alien species appear to follow the Federation's Prime Directive and don't make themselves widely known so as not to interfere with our domestic culture.

You could say the same about spies and their agenda.

I'm not a big conspiracy guy. Actually, I think most conspiracies are ludicrous and bizarre. However, this is one that I do think is possible. Without a doubt, we are not alone, and we are not the only intelligent species in the never ending universe.

I saw a television show on the History Channel or somewhere about two years ago. It basically brought up ten of the most famous supposed UFO/Alien sightings of all-time and totally dismissed them all with specific evidential reasons.

I believe in extra-terrestrial life. But there's so many hoaxes or things seen that simply aren't UFO's.

Now, the fact that so many military people came forward is interesting.

If someone calls you a conspiracy theorist....take it the same way as someone calling you a name like stupid or "moron". It means nothing and people who are not educated on the subject call names or who are afraid to research it because they might be called a conspiracy theorist. Its childish to call someone or even refer to someone as a conspiracy theorist.

If you disagree than disprove there idea just like we do when we argue about sports we show stats or video or something of substance. Show something to counter it. Don't be childish and call names because you are afraid of the subject.

There is a difference between a conspiracy and a theory. Luckily more people have open minds about things and are researching things for themselves rather than trusting Fox, CNN & MSNBC etc.

I saw a television show on the History Channel or somewhere about two years ago. It basically brought up ten of the most famous supposed UFO/Alien sightings of all-time and totally dismissed them all with specific evidential reasons.

I believe in extra-terrestrial life. But there's so many hoaxes or things seen that simply aren't UFO's.

Now, the fact that so many military people came forward is interesting.

Dude, hundreds if not thousands of military people have been coming forward for years in regards to UFO's and extraterrestrials. My own step-dad, who was in charge of all naval communication and worked at the pentagon for years has told me that it's not a mater of if he thinks aliens exists, but he knows.

I like the UFO Hunter show on the history channel. Some of it's out there, but some of it's kinda creepy, especially how people in Rosewell, NM act.

People also say there are logical explanations for UFO sightings and a lot of the times there are, but you have to be a freaking moron to actually believe that military flairs where the cause/reason for the infamous "lights in the sky" in Phoenix to so long ago. I mean, watch some videos of that on youtube and tell me those are flairs.

[video[/MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=gg6cGCAB2Ck&feature=related

Even the former Arizona Governor said the Phoenix Lights was an alien ship.

Dude, hundreds if not thousands of military people have been coming forward for years in regards to UFO's and extraterrestrials. My own step-dad, who was in charge of all naval communication and worked at the pentagon for years has told me that it's not a mater of if he thinks aliens exists, but he knows.

I like the UFO Hunter show on the history channel. Some of it's out there, but some of it's kinda creepy, especially how people in Rosewell, NM act.

People also say there are logical explanations for UFO sightings and a lot of the times there are, but you have to be a freaking moron to actually believe that military flares where the cause/reason for the infamous "lights in the sky" in Phoenix to so long ago. I mean, watch some videos of that on youtube and tell me those are flairs.

1. You're a bit all over the place with your post.
2. I admitted that the number of military people having come forward raises my eyebrows.
3. Has your step-dad too lifted five months hard?
4. How close is Rosewell to Roswell?