What's new

Alien Activity At Nuke Sites?

Reported for racism.

Anti-Mongolian bias is really starting to be a problem on this board.

I don't know if you are trying to be funny or what but my statement wasn't racists at all. I was talking about a nationality not a race that I personally think would have a hard time adjusting to English spelling.

Having military and politician witnesses give the idea of UFOs more credibility, How? I personally think humans are pretty arrogant to think in the vast universe that we are the only living creatures. Today, scientist discovered an Earth like planet in another galaxy capable of sustaining life. As far as UFOs go, I can't discount the possibility but I am skeptical of many of the stories that come out. Anything is possible?

Having military and politician witnesses give the idea of UFOs more credibility, How? I personally think humans are pretty arrogant to think in the vast universe that we are the only living creatures. Today, scientist discovered an Earth like planet in another galaxy capable of sustaining life. As far as UFOs go, I can't discount the possibility but I am skeptical of many of the stories that come out. Anything is possible?

I read that same article and I find it arrogant that scientists think parameters have to be identical to earth for life to exist.

I don't know if you are trying to be funny or what but my statement wasn't racists at all. I was talking about a nationality not a race that I personally think would have a hard time adjusting to English spelling.

Next time I'll try to slather it on a little thicker for you Archie.

How many times do I have to tell you guys...they don't like us to call them Aliens. They're merely undocumented immigrants from another planet. Stop the hate. They mean us no harm and are willing to do the jobs the rest of us don't want to do.

No thread about aliens would be complete without hearing from the greatest power forward ever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYvi5AJJ1nU

I was working on a project with a guy who went on and on about worm holes and stuff. To be honest it took me off guard and I thought he was off his rocker but I guess there are some people out there much more studied on the whole time/space continuum who think it is possible.

I was working on a project with a guy who went on and on about worm holes and stuff. To be honest it took me off guard and I thought he was off his rocker but I guess there are some people out there much more studied on the whole time/space continuum who think it is possible.

Saying something is possible is much different than saying "Hey, look! I've never seen anything like that before and I can't explain it's Earthly origins...Therfore it is an alien space craft without a doubt. Anyone who denies that is obviously part of a gigantic conspiracy to cover it up." Which is pretty much how I see the UFO chasing crowd.

Saying something is possible is much different than saying "Hey, look! I've never seen anything like that before and I can't explain it's Earthly origins...Therfore it is an alien space craft without a doubt. Anyone who denies that is obviously part of a gigantic conspiracy to cover it up." Which is pretty much how I see the UFO chasing crowd.

I don't think that's how it is at all. Granted, there are some people doing that, but the majority of them are not.

I think it's more like, "I know darn well what I saw, but I can't prove it. And if you believe the official explanation, that it was just a bunch of flares or weather balloons (or whatever), then you're a fool. Everyone is trying to make me look like a nutjob for telling you what I saw, but my explanation is a lot more plausible than the government's. So if we know for a fact they're lying to you, then who is to say I am wrong."

I don't think that's how it is at all. Granted, there are some people doing that, but the majority of them are not.

I think it's more like, "I know darn well what I saw, but I can't prove it. And if you believe the official explanation, that it was just a bunch of flares or weather balloons (or whatever), then you're a fool. Everyone is trying to make me look like a nutjob for telling you what I saw, but my explanation is a lot more plausible than the government's. So if we know for a fact they're lying to you, then who is to say I am wrong."

All things being equal, the simplest answer is usually the correct one.