What's new

Alien Activity At Nuke Sites?

All things being equal, the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

Are you saying that the simplest answer to unexplained lights in the sky is that we are being visited by an advanced species from a different planet and that some people, large groups of people, are fully aware of that fact but that the general public has been kept in the dark for at least 60 years now?

To me this is a case where we do not need a complete answer all at once. Take what we know about unexplained phenomenon and examine it without preconceived notions about what it means and let it take you where it may.

Are you saying that the simplest answer to unexplained lights in the sky is that we are being visited by an advanced species from a different planet and that some people, large groups of people, are fully aware of that fact but that the general public has been kept in the dark for at least 60 years now?

The simplest answer is that they are flares.

To me this is a case where we do not need a complete answer all at once. Take what we know about unexplained phenomenon and examine it without preconceived notions about what it means and let it take you where it may.

This does not mean however that it may be something more sophisticated/complicated but until there is a better, more plausible answer you kind of have to go with what makes the most sense. Don't give up on investigating but don't jump to wild *** conclussions and make crazy statements.

This does not mean however that it may be something more sophisticated/complicated but until there is a better, more plausible answer you kind of have to go with what makes the most sense. Don't give up on investigating but don't jump to wild *** conclussions and make crazy statements.

OK, I misunderstood. I agree with you completely.

No it isn't. Anyone who saw those lights knows darn well it wasn't a bunch of flares.

The simplest answer, to me, is the government was testing some new secret aircraft and then lied about it when everyone saw it. Who knows though, it may have been an alien spacecraft. Unless you know for sure what it was, who is to say it wasn't a spacecraft? We know for sure the official explanation was a crock (flares) and that's all we know at this point.

If you think those are flares then you've either never seen military flares at night, or watched one of the videos, or talked to someone who actually witnessed the lights in Phoenix.

No it isn't. Anyone who saw those lights knows darn well it wasn't a bunch of flares.

The simplest answer, to me, is the government was testing some new secret aircraft and then lied about it when everyone saw it. Who knows though, it may have been an alien spacecraft. Unless you know for sure what it was, who is to say it wasn't a spacecraft? We know for sure the official explanation was a crock (flares) and that's all we know at this point.

Yes because if the government wanted to keep it a scret they'd test the craft over a heavily populated area and then just hover there while half the city takes picture and video. :rolleyes:

I'm not denying that it may have been the government or an alien ship but nothing about the way they moved or behaved would lead me to believe this is the case. My simple argument is what's more plausible? That aliens were controlling the lights or that they were flares? Again, usually the simplest answer is the truth.

If you think those are flares then you've either never seen military flares at night, or watched one of the videos, or talked to someone who actually witnessed the lights in Phoenix.

So now you're an expert on military flares?!? Please, list your credentials.

I've watched the videos and you know what I see? First and foremost I see a very jerky movie that in many places is horribly out of focus. I see several points of lights sitting stationary. They are not rotating as if on the edge of a saucer, they are not moving as if on any type of aircraft. They are just sitting there. They never move. Then you see a few more pop into place. As these come into view you see a few of the original lights disapear. None of the lights that go out ever come back on. And for the most part, the lights that go out do so in the order that they appeared, you know like when you light a match and then a few seconds later light a second one, it is the original match that goes out first?

Listen, I really do think that there is other life out there and that it is entirely possible that our planet has been visited by other beings before. I simply find the Phoenix lights to be a very poor example of proof.

Yes because if the government wanted to keep it a scret they'd test the craft over a heavily populated area and then just hover there while half the city takes picture and video. :rolleyes:

I'm not denying that it may have been the government or an alien ship but nothing about the way they moved or behaved would lead me to believe this is the case. My simple argument is what's more plausible? That aliens were controlling the lights or that they were flares? Again, usually the simplest answer is the truth.
So you're saying it's not plausible that they were testing a secret aircraft over a populated metro area (even though this has happened many, many times in the past). Okay, I can understand that position. But I find it ridiculous that the "plausible explanation" is that they dropped a bunch of flares over a large metro area, sent everyone into a panic- including the air traffic controllers and local military bases, and "forgot" they had done this until a local senator demanded a public explanation.

To me, the simplest answer is they were testing some secret aircraft. And maybe they wanted the public to see it the "enemies" would have something to fear- who knows? But I know darn well it wasn't a bunch of flares that just floated without falling, all at the same level, with no wind interference. Am I saying it was a spaceship full of aliens? No. But I know darn well it wasn't a bunch of flares either.

So now you're an expert on military flares?!? Please, list your credentials.

No expert, I just understand how gravity works. You seem to back that up too.

They are just sitting there. They never move. Then you see a few more pop into place.

Wouldn't flares drop or at least move?

They are not rotating as if on the edge of a saucer, they are not moving as if on any type of aircraft.

A lot of people have reported seeing UFO's that are V shaped rather than saucer shaped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI9OPkfXBlM

Do those flares look stationary?

I'm not saying it's a UFO or anything, I'm just not naive enough to believe that they were just "flares". What ever happened was weird.

Hey, I'm thinking about starting a podcast with my brother. One of the things we want to talk about is UFO's/aliens. If you guys have some cool UFO stories you would like to share, send me a PM with it or post it in this thread. I'll see if I can get around to it.

Hey, I'm thinking about starting a podcast with my brother. One of the things we want to talk about is UFO's/aliens. If you guys have some cool UFO stories you would like to share, send me a PM with it or post it in this thread. I'll see if I can get around to it.

Ive got a few, an uncle of mine who was part of the Imperial Iranian Air force told me a story about f14s losing power and falling down. But in truth, archie, if you got time, Ill pm you a real alien story i had when I visited the Philippines.

How lucky we all are that all Alien species appear to follow the Federation's Prime Directive and don't make themselves widely known so as not to interfere with our domestic culture.

Who says they are?

Michael Jordan
Peyton Manning
John Lithgow
Nick Van Exel

Could all easily be aliens.

Amazing world leaders, great philosophers, and fantastic scientists throughout our history all could have been aliens.

Also, some of the major religions could have been started by alien encounters. Ever see stargate? Or Indiana Jones #4?

Just because they're in disguise influencing our world doesn't mean that they aren't here.