What's new

Alien Activity At Nuke Sites?

There are couple of other weird alien theories that I don't believe, but they're pretty interesting too. There is one about "Mel's Hole" up in Washington.
Mel's Hole is a story told about a geographic anomaly that Mel Waters discovered on his land near Ellensburg, Washington. Waters claimed that he lived in or near Manastash Ridge, Washington, about nine miles due west of Ellensburg, though later investigation revealed that no such person is listed as a resident. According to him, the hole has paranormal properties, including an infinite depth and the ability to restore dead animals to life.[1][2]

The first references to the hole were made in a series of interviews with Waters, made by Art Bell on the American radio show Coast to Coast AM. Waters initially appeared on Coast to Coast AM on February 21, 1997. He subsequently appeared on February 24, 1997, April 2000 and January 29, 2002. His most recent appearance on the show was on December 20, 2002.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Description
* 2 Location
* 3 "Aspects of Mel's Hole" art exhibit
* 4 References
* 5 See also
* 6 External links

[edit] Description

While speaking on Coast to Coast AM, Waters related several stories about the hole and its properties. He also claimed that he had discovered that the hole was in excess of 15 miles (24 kilometers) deep, which he figured out by spooling out 18 reels of 20lb test fishing line, tied end on end, into the hole. Waters claims that he attached a "triangular, one-pound, standard lead fishing weight" to the end of the fishing line.

Waters told a story of a local area man who threw his deceased dog's body down the well. Later, he saw the dog while out hunting. He attempted to call the dog, but it appeared to be owned by another hunter. He also speculated that the hole's properties might be tied to some cosmological events, including unspecified alignments of the moon.[3]

On the September 18, 2008 edition of Coast to Coast AM, guest Red Elk, an intertribal medicine man, recounted the time he visited Mel's hole. He recounted the hole as "around 9 ft. in circumference and somewhere between 24–28 miles deep" and said that it was a blow hole for Mount Rainier.[4]
[edit] Location

Waters never revealed the exact location of the hole. It's been theorized[who?] that it's located in a region removed from publicly available satellite images due to the nearby Yakima Training Center. Several people claimed to have found the hole.[1][5]

Just before the tenth anniversary of Mel's first appearance on Coast to Coast AM, the moderator of the Mel's Hole website declared the search for the hole was a dead end, and that it would likely never be proven to exist unless Mel came forward with evidence of its location.[6]

In 1997 a nearby Tri-Cities newspaper, the Tri-City Herald, reported that Waters was not listed in the Kittitas County telephone directory or the register of taxpayers, and that authorities in Ellensburg were unable to find any evidence that he was a resident, thus calling into question whether he existed.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel's_Hole
[edit] "Aspects of Mel's Hole" art exhibit

An art exhibition, "Aspects of Mel's Hole: Artists Respond to a Paranormal Land Event Occurring in Radiospace," curated by LA Weekly art critic Doug Harvey, was presented at the Grand Central Art Center in Santa Ana, California in 2008. The show featured works by 41 artists and collectives, many created specifically for the exhibition, including works by Marnie Weber, Jim Shaw, Jeffrey Vallance, Georganne Deen, Paul Laffoley, The Firesign Theater, Gary Panter, The Center for Land Use Interpretation, James Hayward and Craig Stecyk. The GCAC published a hardbound 146-page catalog in conjunction with the exhibit, containing contributions from all the artists, plus essays by Harvey, psychoanalyst Judy Spence, science author Margaret Wertheim, Hannah Miller, Brian Tucker, Christine Wertheim and the Reverend Ethan Acres.

And also the infamous David Vaughan Icke and his "lizard people rule the world" theory. Check him out. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

David Vaughan Icke (pronounced /ˈaɪk/; born April 29, 1952) is an English writer, public speaker, and former media personality best known for his views on what he calls "who and what is really controlling the world".[1] Describing himself as the most controversial speaker and author in the world, he has written 16 books explaining his position, dubbed "New Age conspiracism", and has attracted a substantial following across the political spectrum.[2] His 533-page book, The Biggest Secret (1999), has been called the conspiracy theorist's Rosetta Stone.[3]

Icke was a well-known BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when he had an encounter in 1990 with a psychic who told him that he was a healer placed on Earth for a purpose.[4] In April 1991 he announced on the BBC's Terry Wogan show that he was the son of God, and predicted that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes.[5] The show changed his life, turning him practically overnight from a respected household name into an object of ridicule.[6]

He continued nevertheless to develop his ideas, and in four books published over seven years—The Robots' Rebellion (1994), And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995), The Biggest Secret (1999), and Children of the Matrix (2001)—set out a moral and political worldview that combines New-Age spiritualism with a passionate denunciation of what he sees as totalitarian trends in the modern world. At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.[7]

Icke has been criticized for arguing that the reptilians were the original authors of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion—a 1903 faked Russian document purporting to be a plan by the Jewish people to achieve world domination—a claim that has attracted the attention of the far right and the suspicion of Jewish groups. Icke strongly denies there is anything antisemitic about this.[8] He was allowed to enter Canada in 1999, but his books were still removed from the shelves of Indigo Books, a Canadian chain, after protests from the Canadian Jewish Congress.[9] Icke's problems in Canada became the focus in 2001 of a documentary by British journalist Jon Ronson, David Icke, the Lizards and the Jews.[10][11]
Contents
[hide]

1. You're a bit all over the place with your post.
2. I admitted that the number of military people having come forward raises my eyebrows.
3. Has your step-dad too lifted five months hard?
4. How close is Rosewell to Roswell?

1. Do you have a problem with me?
2. Refer to number 1.

David Icke is awesome. I haven't looked into his lizard people thing but I love this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_WJDPjIpl8

Watch all 5 parts. I love how he explains things. How he talks about how people have tunnel vision and how are are taught to have this. And how you cannot connect the dots and see the whole picture.

Doesn't President Jimmy Carter supposedly swear by UFO's and that he visited Area 51 and saw major **** there?

No. I believe you are mixing this incident, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter_UFO_incident , with the movie Independence Day.

People also say there are logical explanations for UFO sightings and a lot of the times there are, but you have to be a freaking moron to actually believe that military flairs where the cause/reason for the infamous "lights in the sky" in Phoenix to so long ago. I mean, watch some videos of that on youtube and tell me those are flairs.

[video[/MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=gg6cGCAB2Ck&feature=related

Even the former Arizona Governor said the Phoenix Lights was an alien ship.

As someone who's from Arizona, let me tell you that citing a governor from our state as an authority is a pretty dicey proposition. Their history has been, in a word, colorful.

Gov. Symington was not exactly reliable. He ended up being convicted of bank fraud, resigning from office, and doing time in a federal prison. He also had a really weird press conference after the Phoenix Lights incident in which he got a staffer to dress up as an alien and claimed he had found the person responsible. Now he runs around talking about UFOs to virtually everyone who will listen.

I had a professor in college that has written books about grey aliens and reptilian species and is apparently famous in the remote scientific viewing community.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtney_Brown_(researcher)

That would have been fine if he didn't talk about it all the damn time in classes about political theory. Alas, he had tenure. I'm sure the university would have gotten rid of him if possible.

My favorite Amazon.com review of his book "Cosmic Explorers":

Resistance Is Futile, Earth Scum, January 4, 2000
By A near-Expert USCF player (Chesslandia)

When my reptile brothers defeat the Grays, then we will deal with your puny planet. Meanwhile, we will continue monitoring your primitive planet's communications from our spy bases on Mars and the Moon.

With all the camphones, you'd think that someone would get some good UFO or Sasquatch video.

Kicky, what about the other thousands of Phoenix residents that claim they saw something? Do you personally believe what they saw was military flairs?

I didn't know that guys track record, but I remember that even and "ex"governor said that it was a alien craft and I thought that went right along with exmilitary people coming out as well.

Kicky, what about the other thousands of Phoenix residents that claim they saw something? Do you personally believe what they saw was military flairs?

I didn't know that guys track record, but I remember that even and "ex"governor said that it was a alien craft and I thought that went right along with exmilitary people coming out as well.

I actually lived in Phoenix when this happened. The local media coverage was oppressive.

Here's what I think happened: someone was testing an experimental aircraft (or aircrafts) and people flipped their **** when they saw hanging lights in the sky. Military spokespeople weren't authorized to disclose details about the aircraft or even that there was an aircraft because that would reveal testing locations and people are crazy about anything they perceive as related to national security. So they came up with a probably implausible theory about flares. Then the real crazies came out and started saying that the government's failure to say something they believed constituted evidence that it was aliens.

That's always the thing that gets me about this crowd; it's essentially an article of faith that everyone is always lying and that if they tell you one thing it's used as evidence that not only is that thing not true but that aliens are actually responsible.

In my mind, Occam's razor and the realities of how we know bueracracies work cuts the "it was Aliens over Phoenix in 1997" theory to ribbons.

Some of the things "witnesses" said didn't pass the laugh test. Some claimed that you could see large shapes blocking out the stars. That's straight from a science fiction movie. Phoenix has too much light pollution. In town you can only see a handful of stars at any given time even at 2 or 3 in the morning. There is no way they saw the milky way get blocked out by a large shape.

A couple years back there was a "second phoenix lights" incident. The next day some guy went on local news saying "my bad" because he had been fooling around with helium balloons and flares. That was pretty funny.

Last edited:
I just really want to drive the point home that you cannot gain knowledge by virtue of not knowing what something is. To me that is the typical thought process presented as proof that aliens are visiting us.

If the "lights in the sky" were not flairs it does not mean we fall back to the default position that they were caused by aliens. If you can prove they are not flairs all you know at this point is that they are not flairs. You cannot claim that your knowledge that they are not flairs is proof that they were in fact caused by aliens. That is simply too great a leap for me to take.

Like many of you I also think that we (all life on Earth) are most likely not the only life in the universe. That is a far different position than saying that aliens visit us regularly but have completely evaded detection in any way that can be verified, except that major world governments are in regular contact with them. The story is too big, the number of people who would have to keep the secret too large. I buy into what Machiavelli says about conspiracies, although it is from the opposite angle than what we're talking about here.

...And as experience shows, many have been the conspiracies, but few have been successful; because he who conspires cannot act alone, nor can he take a companion except from those whom he believes to be malcontents, and as soon as you have opened your mind to a malcontent you have given him the material with which to content himself, for by denouncing you he can look for every advantage; so that, seeing the gain from this course to be assured, and seeing the other to be doubtful and full of dangers, he must be a very rare friend, or a thoroughly obstinate enemy of the prince, to keep faith with you.

Dude, hundreds if not thousands of military people have been coming forward for years in regards to UFO's and extraterrestrials. My own step-dad, who was in charge of all naval communication and worked at the pentagon for years has told me that it's not a mater of if he thinks aliens exists, but he knows.

I like the UFO Hunter show on the history channel. Some of it's out there, but some of it's kinda creepy, especially how people in Rosewell, NM act.

People also say there are logical explanations for UFO sightings and a lot of the times there are, but you have to be a freaking moron to actually believe that military flairs where the cause/reason for the infamous "lights in the sky" in Phoenix to so long ago. I mean, watch some videos of that on youtube and tell me those are flairs.

[video[/MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=gg6cGCAB2Ck&feature=related

Even the former Arizona Governor said the Phoenix Lights was an alien ship.

John McCain also said he didn't buy the official explanation and wanted to know the truth about those lights.

The kid and the sci-fi enthusiast within me wants to believe this so bad.

But the rational person within me watches the first couple minutes of video, in agonizing mental pain because it's footage from Faux News, and knows that basically everything sounding too good to be true is always proven wrong by a more reasonable set of facts, or just a plain old hoax.

The kid and the sci-fi enthusiast within me wants to believe this so bad.

But the rational person within me watches the first couple minutes of video, in agonizing mental pain because it's footage from Faux News, and knows that basically everything sounding too good to be true is always proven wrong by a more reasonable set of facts, or just a plain old hoax.

You should never trust "Faux" news or any news for that matter but I will say that Fox actually didn't twist this story that I know of. I have seen the guys give there testimony about this and how they each saw different things. There was 300-400 officers that have been mentioned in videos I have watched.

Now the whole Alien thing? no way to prove that. Only thing we seem to have is a lot of people who are saying they saw these things and have had issues with them. And somebody wants them to keep silent about it.

Or it could be governments or elite groups trying to create this issue for an alternative agenda. Slowly building it up so when a so called Alien attack happens or something big enough happens that will "unite" the world. An agenda for more control?
Or it could be Aliens

All I know is that I have never agreed with anything that the United Nations does. They always have alternative motives to everything they are pushing. So I don't trust anything they are saying or want.

If the "lights in the sky" were not flairs it does not mean we fall back to the default position that they were caused by aliens. If you can prove they are not flairs all you know at this point is that they are not flairs. You cannot claim that your knowledge that they are not flairs is proof that they were in fact caused by aliens. That is simply too great a leap for me to take.

I think people fall back to the position the the lights in the sky was indeed a UFO because they didn't buy the flair story. If the flair story was a logical response to what people saw, I'm sure this would have never been an issue. However, the lights in the sky look nothing like flairs but more like a giant object holding it's position in the sky with different lights turning on and off at different times maintaining a giant V. More than likely there is a explanation for this, but it seems to be a cover up. I can totally see why people believe it was an alien spacecraft.

grammar_nazi_who_actually_cares_gam.jpg

He also had a really weird press conference after the Phoenix Lights incident in which he got a staffer to dress up as an alien and claimed he had found the person responsible.
LOL, that is classic! I remember seeing that on some show, now that you mention it. Too funny.

I couldn't tell you the last time I wrote the word "flare". If I offended some posters or annoyed or displayed my ignorance for the misspelling, I apologize. My spelling is about as good as a Mongolian immigrants. In other words, not very good.