What's new

All Star Weekend Thread

I doubt it because I make a pretty big effort to stay current in trends and generally seek out new music from every genre and not bitch and moan if something isn't tailored to my exact sensibilities.
I doubt it as well, because you really missed the point of that question.

I like the jerseys. Too bad we couldn't have a nice gradient from black to orange and yellow for our jerseys, that would look awesome!

Cool how they are all wearing Lauri Markennan’s jersey in the promo pictures

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

He would probably destroy half the course obstacles on his way, so better make him run last.
no he would need to stop midway, pound the air out the ball while yelling at his slow teammate to get into the play already ,and then just attack the rim with reckless abaondon when the teammate is off in wonderland and way too slow to keep up. Or throw them the ball and say fine do it yourself then dumbass smh

Fo935bkXsAE4Tlv.jpg

Don't know how I feel about Karl Malone being next to a Miner

Yeah I am old enough that we listened to AC/DC and devil music when we played pickup games. Of course we were a bunch of white kids in Utah, so I guess that is to be expected somewhat. I get the connection to rap for a lot of the players, but it isn't the only thing in the whole world and there is definitely a chunk of the fan base that would appreciated something different. But as long as LeBron is running the whole thing and making all the decisions nothing will change.
The all-star game has been like the LeBron James invitational ever since they changed the format. I haven't watched a minute of it since the first year.

I want a West vs East game. Until that comes back the ASG is not something I'm interested in.

BAD move from the organisers. I am not with forks and torches after him even he was doing what he did. He was a dumb horny kid committing a crime. Too many guys in their 20s I know are mentally not adults and does not get around the fact what's right and wrong. If he would have been apologetic about it at least more folks could forgive him. I am not holding grudges against one of my favorites from nineties but man - he do suck with everything how he handled it back then and organisers are dumb to announce him as one of the judges. I think they need to replace him with someone else ffs.