What's new

"Alternative Facts": Trump's War on the Media

yep sweden
sweden gawddammit

Sweden 'covering up' migrant rape and violent crime for the sake of 'humanitarianism'

Journalist Ami Horowitz told Fox News people high up in the Swedish government are purposely covering up the prepretrators of rape crimes to protect "vulnerable" migrants.

During an explosive interview on Friday, Mr Horowitz claimed the refugee violence crisis was out-of-control but that "European virtues" had put a stop to any discussion on the statistics.

Sweden accepted 160,000 asylum-seekers last year, with Fox News claiming only 500 have managed to gain employment - 0.3 per cent of those who arrived to claim refugee status.....

linkedy link: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime

George Takei asks Twitter about Trump and media — then deletes poll after it hilariously backfires

Actor George Takei took to Twitter Saturday to poll his followers over who they think does more “harm” to the American people.

“Trump says the media is the true enemy of the American people. So lets take a poll. Who do you think does MORE HARM to the American people?” Takei asked.

His two options: The “unfair” news media or President Donald Trump.

Takei, who is an outspoken liberal and progressive, likely posted the poll expecting his followers to select Trump. But after nearly 70,000 votes, the poll was nearly tied — 49 percent chose the media while only 51 percent chose Trump.

takeideletestweetlolunexpectedresults.jpg

Takei did not expect those results, so naturally he deleted the poll altogether. And Twitter users did not let the action go unnoticed — and proceeded to roast him for being “dishonest.”

C49QTUOVcAAGUcH.jpg

Takei later posted on Twitter that his poll was “hijacked” by “alt-right virgin trolls.” However, he later deleted that tweet, too.
takeialtrightvirgintrolls.jpg

Dutchjazzer, if you are not American and do not live here, why are you so invested in Donald Trump? Why are you spending so much time on this? Just curious.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

Oh cmon Moe.

Sweden won't even allow an investigation on Migrant rape. That alone is fishy.

But we do have this,the 2016 crime report: The number of reported rapes increased by 13 percent to 6560 crime, while the reported crimes of sexual coercion and exploitation decreased 1 percent to 1 240. The number of reported crimes of sexual assault increased by 20 per cent to 10 500 crimes. • Notified assault increased by 5 per cent to 54 200 crimes, while notified molestation fell 2 percent to 55,400 crimes.

Nothing going on in Sweden though.

The really sad part is that it's low information, fact adverse morons such as DutchJazzer that played such a large role in electing this unqualified embicile into office.

I'd fight for the right of universal suffrage, but it does have its drawbacks.

I like John Oliver a lot. I think he's more or less an independent thinker (who happens to be liberal), and his show often goes against the narrative of the zeitgeist to tackle real issues based on original research. That's why we get almost nothing about trivial progressive causes, like the Keystone pipeline, and more about actually significant issues, like special districts.

But in this episode, he has joined the narrative. I wouldn't be surprised if his next episode is about Trump's ties to Russia. And that is unfortunate.

What was LWT yesterday about you guys?

Dutchjazzer, if you are not American and do not live here, why are you so invested in Donald Trump? Why are you spending so much time on this? Just curious.

as i explained earlier, ameircan politics set trends for the whole world. and maybe i have plans to start a business in the usa, and ge tme some greencard or nationality.

but the main reason if that does not happen is i am a jew, no not the fake "culturral/secular" jews that are in ghollywood. and america is israel closest ally. afte r8 years of BARRACK HUSSAINE OBUMMER, it showed me how dangerous a globalsit,marxist sharialaw sympathiser is to israel. so thats why.

and ofcourse it is fun.

hope it is a satisfactory explanation

The really sad part is that it's low information, fact adverse morons such as DutchJazzer that played such a large role in electing this unqualified embicile into office.

I'd fight for the right of universal suffrage, but it does have its drawbacks.

LOL! LAWLZ!

all i need to know is leftist policies always fails or leads to great evil.

example of such failures: venezuela.
great evil. Nationalsozialismus, mao en communist russia

so low information?

yes thats all information one needs about leftist policies.

that is a personal attack directed towards me btw, i have been banned for less

Oh cmon Moe.

Sweden won't even allow an investigation on Migrant rape. That alone is fishy.

But we do have this,the 2016 crime report: The number of reported rapes increased by 13 percent to 6560 crime, while the reported crimes of sexual coercion and exploitation decreased 1 percent to 1 240. The number of reported crimes of sexual assault increased by 20 per cent to 10 500 crimes. • Notified assault increased by 5 per cent to 54 200 crimes, while notified molestation fell 2 percent to 55,400 crimes.

Nothing going on in Sweden though.

Nothing is going on though. Sweden has relaxed their definition of what counts as rape, and thus the number of reports and investigations has increased. There is also the fact that Sweden's population has increased by about 5% in the last decade, so I'd like to see the time frame for those statistics.

Nothing is going on though. Sweden has relaxed their definition of what counts as rape, and thus the number of reports and investigations has increased. There is also the fact that Sweden's population has increased by about 5% in the last decade, so I'd like to see the time frame for those statistics.

*grabs popcorn*

Also how about this egg on the face of Bill Maher, who gave airtime to a bigot who now won't even be speaking at CPAC

I cannot stand looking at him let alone listening to him. One of the most obnoxious people on TV.

I agree. He's annoying as ****. But I don't like how Dalamon and many on the left are quick to label anyone who deviates from their worldview as a bigot. Sorry Dala, love ya, but I don't agree with you on this.

as i explained earlier, ameircan politics set trends for the whole world. and maybe i have plans to start a business in the usa, and ge tme some greencard or nationality.

but the main reason if that does not happen is i am a jew, no not the fake "culturral/secular" jews that are in ghollywood. and america is israel closest ally. afte r8 years of BARRACK HUSSAINE OBUMMER, it showed me how dangerous a globalsit,marxist sharialaw sympathiser is to israel. so thats why.

and ofcourse it is fun.

hope it is a satisfactory explanation
Thanks for the explanation.

I agree. He's annoying as ****. But I don't like how Dalamon and many on the left are quick to label anyone who deviates from their worldview as a bigot. Sorry Dala, love ya, but I don't agree with you on this.

I don't think it's true. I blast neolibs constantly, and think their views differ strongly from mine-- but I don't consider them to be bigots. Exhibit A, John Oliver. Obviously not a bigot-- obviously his worldview differs from mine.

--

Anyone who looks at the sewage that Milo says, and *doesn't* consider him to be a bigot is simply stupid. Bill Maher isn't much better, referring to trans as "weird ppl" on TV.