What's new

America is great and everything is NOT Pres. Trump's fault thread

Nope dutchjazzer you inflate the currency the debt is based in and make the debt irrelevant

Every time anyone is President people can tout things that are right and wrong. It doesn’t mean he’s doing such a great job. Sure the economy is doing fine, that doesn’t mean he isn’t a garbage person that’s divisive as any President ever has been.

well how do you more easily pay off a debt. either cut spending or increase income. the economy is booming. which means the government debt will be easier to get rid off
Uhhhh no. Trump and republicans have blown out the deficit at an alarming rate.

You must have missed my original post in the thread:
Record Low Emissions

You can't be this dumb.

Blowme, this post sums up your utter disaster of a thread. You're giving Trumpsters a bad name. It says RIGHT IN THE ARTICLE that the lowering emissions are a product of Obama's coal policies.

I personally don't care if Trump is the one and only reason for the economy. I care more about the fact that since Trump took office, the racists have become MUCH louder and more prominent. I know that word is thrown about willy-nilly nowadays. But there are serious racists out there. And they're all over the place. I remember the good old days when they were confined to 4chan and the fringiest of subreddits.

Libertarian, just want governments to stop making entrepreneurs illegal, if you laugh you've never attempted making business! Poor people is excuse used for tyrants, but they are better cared for by a free prosperous charitable people. Trump understands this concept somewhat, never met a liberal who has. He is shallow but doesnt hate libertarians! I will vote for him next election.

Well, I've "attempted making business" just fine. Maybe you just suck at "making business".

I've got $50 that says you're not even an American. Pretty obvious from this post that you're from Eastern Europe, probably somewhere that made you used to an autocratic ruler like Trump. Let me guess... Romania? Ukraine?

Its marketing makes it sound resonable but talk to anyone who has dealt with it, i use to be a programmer fir a fortune 500 if ijust wanted to add a period to something i had to go through 3 layers of people it is directly responsible for businesses choosing to do less or move outside usa

Im dm you my paypal address then you will see my small biz name k?

Actually send me your email so i can send invoivce

Of course it does, because they are earning a much higher share of the income. Wage/income gaps are insane. But let's raid Social Security, Medicare, etc.

Something that was happening long before Trump l.

Trump is toxic to who we are regardless of the economy. And he can't take credit for the economy two years into his Presidency any more than most Presidents can.

And again, has the vast majority of American's lives improved? About 75% of American live paycheck to paycheck, pay bills with credit cards and have little to no savings. The rich(very very rich) are fleecing America.
Your claims are not backed up by the numbers. Analysts were saying that a Trump presidency would be bad for the economy. Upon his election the stock market tanked overnight. But by the next day there was a surging optimism that lifted the exchanges to record highs again and again. The other measures, including consumer confidence, soon followed. It would be interesting to experience the alternate universe where Hillary gets elected. I would be very surprised if we would be experiencing this hot economy.

Its marketing makes it sound resonable but talk to anyone who has dealt with it, i use to be a programmer fir a fortune 500 if ijust wanted to add a period to something i had to go through 3 layers of people it is directly responsible for businesses choosing to do less or move outside usa

Obviously you have something against periods.