What's new

Game Thread Apr 10, 2022 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 04-10-22

If luka can’t play for a few Weeks then the Mavs are going to be finished in 4 games. Which is somewhat warranted by the basketball gods. Last year was ******** for us.

If luka can’t play for a few Weeks then the Mavs are going to be finished in 4 games. Which is somewhat warranted by the basketball gods. Last year was ******** for us.
They will have a week break so I doubt he misses the whole series if it’s a calf strain.

It would benefit us obviously either way cuz I doubt he’s 100%

Starters had too much run tonight more to minimize injuries vs. anything as they won't play again until next weekend. Probably helps Luka out a lot.

They will have a week break so I doubt he misses the whole series if it’s a calf strain.

It would benefit us obviously either way cuz I doubt he’s 100%
Someone posted earlier that the avg calf strain recovery was 16 days. They’ll begin next Sunday. Meaning, Luka could miss at least one week of playoff action. This is a big deal. Even if he is able to play, he’s not going to be at 100 percent. Going 0-2 with the series heading to salt lake is a death wish for Dallas.

I’m not sure what fans here are thinking. The difference between winning and losing this game is huge. If we had lost, we’d be facing the warriors in the first round, right? Did we want to lose in the first round? Cuz id much rather play Dallas.

Why did you want us to lose? So we’d play golden state in the first round instead of Dallas? You think we have a better shot against golden state?

This seemed like a no brainer must win. The difference between getting our asses handed to us by the warriors vs kicking Dallas’s *** is huge. Dallas is a team we should maul regardless of Luka’s status. Whereas, im not sure even at our best we can take an injured ravaged golden state team.

Someone posted earlier that the avg calf strain recovery was 16 days. They’ll begin next Sunday. Meaning, Luka could miss at least one week of playoff action. This is a big deal. Even if he is able to play, he’s not going to be at 100 percent. Going 0-2 with the series heading to salt lake is a death wish for Dallas.
It can range from a few days to over 16… it’s one they likely can’t push if it is that. If it’s a calf strain I expect at least one game missed… maybe two. Obviously a huge advantage. If he comes back too soon and reinjures it he’s cooked.

Knowing the nba they will push the start back on our series and there will be 3 days rest in between games.

It can range from a few days to over 16… it’s one they likely can’t push if it is that. If it’s a calf strain I expect at least one game missed… maybe two. Obviously a huge advantage. If he comes back too soon and reinjures it he’s cooked.

Knowing the nba they will push the start back on our series and there will be 3 days rest in between games.
The average recovery time for a calf strain injury in the nba this year was 16 days according to a previous poster. Of course it can range more or less than 16 days, I know what the definition of “average” means believe it or not.

I’m not sure what fans here are thinking. The difference between winning and losing this game is huge. If we had lost, we’d be facing the warriors in the first round, right? Did we want to lose in the first round? Cuz id much rather play Dallas.
Same. And about royce I don't know what to say anymore. If couching stuff is not blind this guy should have 15 min max in playoffs