What's new

Game Thread Apr 21, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 04-21-22

Hopefully we make a few adjustments. I also can't see them shooting that well in the second half. A good amount of those shots were lightly contested but by guys they knew the could shoot over. We really need a second half comeback. We have to win both home games.

We literally have the dumbest defense in the playoffs. We should have fixed this after what happened last year. Drive to the paint you either get a wide open layup or Rudy leaves his man to help and get a wide open three. Every single time.

Go to a ****ing zone or switch everything.

We went to zone G1 and G2. We switched a lot in this game, they just kept attacking Mitchell and Bogey. It just doesn't work when you have **** defenders. Aside from Green 3s, there is nothing you can blame on scheme this time.

We really gave up on the X-out, which is one of the most basic and most fundamental rotations because it was giving our players a hard time. There is no fixing this.

On the brightside, the masses have now joined my longtime dislike for Quin, even those that seemed to hold out that thought they'd win tonight.

He is the "leader"

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Nah. Nobody is a leader. Thats our problem. I wish Don would assert himself, but what is he supposed to do. We have the dumbest system I might have ever seen.

Play Paschall at C and see what happens. They ain't posting us up. Run em. Anything but this wasted big ********.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Somebody point to one game, just one, all season where we competed for all 48.

Hopefully we make a few adjustments. I also can't see them shooting that well in the second half. A good amount of those shots were lightly contested but by guys they knew the could shoot over. We really need a second half comeback. We have to win both home games.
Dude. Uncontested shots will have a higher percentage of going in. Jazz suck a$$ at perimeter defense. Nothing will change until we blow it up or face a team with a traditional center.

Mavs have made 10 more 3 point shots. That is a tough hole to dig out of. I really feel for the pine riders right now as the rotation guys are so so awful. How can Quin face them with a straight face when the much better players stink this bad?

People said the same thing after last game. Never underestimate the ability to hit wide open 3s.

This **** didn't work against Denver. It didn't work against the Clippers. It's not working against a Doncic-less Mavs.

We play a bobo system that can easily be beaten by 5 shooters. Why can't yall see what's been right in front of us for years? Our offense doesn't work and our defense doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Who is y'all? I, and many others, have been harping on this for YEARS.

Regardless of when it ends, there’s no fixing this team unless Rudy or DM goes.

And it might be for the better if it’s both and we start anew.
Sad thing is this game is hurting both's trade value. Mitchell no longer looks like the sure-fire star. He looks like an overrated scorer.

I've been a Jazz fan since I was probably like 5 years old. I've never hated a team. I hate this one. What a waste of talent.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk