What's new

Game Thread Apr 21, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 04-21-22

Well bros, I haven't had a cigarette in like 3 months.
It's time

I've been a Jazz fan since I was probably like 5 years old. I've never hated a team. I hate this one. What a waste of talent.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Same.

I hated Boozer and Dwill at times. I full time hate this team.

I don’t like these dudes even wear Jazz jerseys.

Try and play anything resembling defense?
Seriously? All they have to do is work the ball around and they will get wide open threes. We create space with our big system. It's not like we are giving up layups due to Olay defense.

They are going to break our garbage down.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I’m sure we will have postgame quotes of the same flavor that has been shoved down our throats the past four months. Quin will say we didn’t execute. DM will say he needs to make better decisions.

We will somehow nod and think it’s different when the reality is that they’re all counting the days until they can flee this hell.

Who is y'all? I, and many others, have been harping on this for YEARS.
As much as I hate the offense, very high iq and talented plays allowed us to score at high rates until late this season. At lot of the playoff offense success came feom Don stepping up. He looks checkes out now.

The last few years it was defense that was the glaring problem.

Can’t wait to bump some of these posts when we win this game.

Honestly, even if that happens, a 17 point deficit at home to a team without its best player is no cause for celebration. Win or lose, we didn’t show up for a full 48 again.

Does it make me a bad person because watching the collapse of the Jazz this season has been way more hurtful to me than the nightmare, high conflict divorce I've been going through?