What's new

Game Thread Apr 25, 2022 7:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 04-25-22

Is it good. I’m wanting to see it but the wife doesn’t think it looks good. Might have to go like some loser by myself
Going to movies by yourself is honestly a great experience. You gotta go during the matinee obviously. But it’s just nice. You can go see whatever you want. Don’t gotta worry if your date is liking the movie. Don’t got to talk about it after. Can hide in a dark room from the shame of being a jazz fan. Recommend it.

This Donovan in a nut shell. While lopo is somewhat correct that nobody around him was hitting shots, this selfishness has been prevalent this year. He could easily average 7-8 assist but he doesn't want to make other better. Hell his career high, once if I'm not mistaken is 11 assist.
He played really bad tonight. But I also don’t think he can make the guys around him better. Our roster is full of broken, undersized, overpaid aging toys, and Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert.

Mavs scored 102. Defense was not the issue

Jazz got wide open looks consistently for the first time in the series. Donovan just played like **** and Bogey/Clarkson followed. Difference is those two try on D.
yep, just keep ignoring our biggest hole Mike Conley. pretend he doesn't exist. rightfully so

This Donovan in a nut shell. While lopo is somewhat correct that nobody around him was hitting shots, this selfishness has been prevalent this year. He could easily average 7-8 assist but he doesn't want to make other better. Hell his career high, once if I'm not mistaken is 11 assist.
He has selfish moments but he's a more than willing passer. He's not even our PG man. Cmon.

Conley has never had a season in his career averaging over 6.5 assists per game. And he has been an out and out PG. Is he selfish?

Don averaged over 5apg this season. He's a willing passer who is sometimes selfish. Keep it in context.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Going to movies by yourself is honestly a great experience. You gotta go during the matinee obviously. But it’s just nice. You can go see whatever you want. Don’t gotta worry if your date is liking the movie. Don’t got to talk about it after. Can hide in a dark room from the shame of being a jazz fan. Recommend it.
Very underated

I think it's telling of our confidence in our leader that we aren't even talking about the hamstring. How the mighty have fallen.