What's new

Are There Any Republicans That Feel Welcome In This Part of the Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no, mocking someone who supports Trump as a cultist is nothing AT ALL like implying a poster, who is a father, is a pedophile.

1. Name calling is name calling. Being called a cultist by you hypocrites is not flattering by any stretch.
"You hypocrites"? Perhaps you meant "those hypocrites", since I have never referred to Trump enthusiasts as cultists. Perhaps not. Either way, blaming me for the actions of others is prevents intelligent discussion, which you say you want.

Being called a transphobe because I think kids should not be mutilated is also pretty messed up.
I would agree, if that were the sole reason I have called you transphobic.

It's an insult and it's meant to bully nothing more.
In your case, calling you a cultist is a bullying insult, while referring to you as transphobic is an accurate description (and I am surprised you would consider the latter to be an insult).

2. No but calling someone a white supremacists just to insult them like you guys do is stupid.
I never call people white supremacists unless they self-identify that way, by membership if nothing else. You have confused me again with other people.

3. I respond to people in kind.
No, you respond to everyone you disagree with as if they are the worst member of their group. Turn to The Thriller or Red with your complaints of "cultist", not to me.

4. You would think wishing death on a poster would be a lifetime ban but he didn't even get a slap on the wrist.
How do you know he did not receive a warning?

5. It's the same thing. Calling someone a transphobe is every bit as mean and messed up as calling someone a pedophile.
If you really feel that way, stop being transphobic.

6. Saying that children should wait until they are 18 to make life altering decisions is not transphobic.
I agree.

Saying that bioligacal males should stay in their sports is not transphobe.
Besides your inability to give a precise and thorough definition to "biological male", this depends on the purpose of the sporting event in question. There is no good reason to exclude trans women from intramural or amateur sports.

Bringing up mulitple trans people that have been abused by doctors because they chopped off a childs breast is not transphobe.
Can you bring up multiple people? How many breast removals are done on children under 18 each year in the US?

Common sense says giving children drugs that castrate them is wrong.
People often justify their fear/hate as "common sense", as you just did.

8. You did. Do you not remember when I posted how the bicyclist were out naked exposing themselves(literally indecent exposure) to children and your response was that you see nothing wrong with it because people have undressed in front of kids in locker rooms? That was literally,100%, your position.
That does sound familiar. I recall that you could not provide one single way a child would be harmed by that display in a parade. Did you come up with any?

10. Why do you suppose there are so few Republicans in a board based out of a board that has a lot of Republicans.
There are undoubtedly many reasons.

You all can rationalize your calling someone a cultist, racist, transphobe, Nazi like I have been called all you want but it's wrong
I agree I have no reason to call you a cultist, more racist than normal, nor a Nazi; I have not called you these things.

and no different than calling people who push sexuality on children.
Americans push gender on kids from before they are born.

What else am I supposed to call people who openly advocate sexuality on elementary school children?
So, you object to Disney movies like Aladdin?

Just as I feel religion should not be pushed on children I think telling them lies that biological men can be woman and have babies is ****ed up.... I stand 100% by what I've said.
You have stood by a transphobic interpretation of actual positions.

"You hypocrites"? Perhaps you meant "those hypocrites", since I have never referred to Trump enthusiasts as cultists. Perhaps not. Either way, blaming me for the actions of others is prevents intelligent discussion, which you say you want.

I would agree, if that were the sole reason I have called you transphobic.

In your case, calling you a cultist is a bullying insult, while referring to you as transphobic is an accurate description (and I am surprised you would consider the latter to be an insult).

I never call people white supremacists unless they self-identify that way, by membership if nothing else. You have confused me again with other people.

No, you respond to everyone you disagree with as if they are the worst member of their group. Turn to The Thriller or Red with your complaints of "cultist", not to me.

How do you know he did not receive a warning?

If you really feel that way, stop being transphobic.

I agree.

Besides your inability to give a precise and thorough definition to "biological male", this depends on the purpose of the sporting event in question. There is no good reason to exclude trans women from intramural or amateur sports.

Can you bring up multiple people? How many breast removals are done on children under 18 each year in the US?

People often justify their fear/hate as "common sense", as you just did.

That does sound familiar. I recall that you could not provide one single way a child would be harmed by that display in a parade. Did you come up with any?

There are undoubtedly many reasons.

I agree I have no reason to call you a cultist, more racist than normal, nor a Nazi; I have not called you these things.

Americans push gender on kids from before they are born.

So, you object to Disney movies like Aladdin?

You have stood by a transphobic interpretation of actual positions.
You just prove my point that it's ok for you to call others hateful names as long as it fits your agenda then you complain when I do the same. You and the rest of this board rationalize your hatred and name-calling because you are a hypocrite. It's ok for you guys to call names but nobody else. It's typical bullyism and most of you are guilty.

I don't appreciate being called a transphobe. It wrong and it's bullying. You get away with it. I don't. I get banned. If I were to wish a painful death I would be banned.

Republicans are being banned
You guys are not.

Proof is in this thread. Not one Republican has said they feel welcome here. Not one. Not...a...single...one.

I'm guessing I will soon be banned but I think I made my point. Sadly I think we all know that Republicans are not welcome here and this place is extremely intolerant and toxic towards anyone not moderate to left. Not one Republican has spoken up and said they feel welcome here...not one. That is mind boggling that such hate and content are so prominent. Not only prominent... But celebrated.

I wish most of you the best if I'm gone.

Go Jazz!

Last edited:
I enjoy reading the politics thread, but it sucks whenever anybody persistently derails the discussion by making it uncivil and hostile, which several people are guilty of.
Several people are guilty of that. But all of those people, save one, are often involved in discussions that are civil and lacking hostility. There is one poster that stands out from the rest

There are many Republicans who regret what has happened to the GOP and would vote for a debilitated Biden before a treasonous Trump. Unfortunately they are in the minority and Trump still has strong cult support.
You make the correct distinction here that not all republicans are the same. Yet a certain poster will go on saying how you think any and all republicans are cultists when it's obvious that you only see the ones who actually worship trump to be in that category.

Wow, someone is butt hurt.
Hey, a republican poster that jazzy was looking for! I bet he is going to have some super amazing civil discourse with you.

Still waiting. And here comes the bullying.

Just one Republican is all I'm asking for. Just a single Republican that feels welcome.

I don't appreciate being called a transphobe. It wrong and it's bullying.
If you can offer an acceptable alternative term for a person who misrepresents medicine on transpeople, fairness for transpeople, biology regarding transpeople, etc., then I will be happy to use it and then I will never call you a transphobe again. What's the term you prefer?

If you can offer an acceptable alternative term for a person who misrepresents medicine on transpeople, fairness for transpeople, biology regarding transpeople, etc., then I will be happy to use it and then I will never call you a transphobe again. What's the term you prefer?
Biology? Biology is down to microns. There is a reason why one has to transition and it's because their biology is factual. You cannot change biology without synthetic drugs, it's impossible. That is legit science not transphobia lol. I have nothing against trans people outside of some pushing their sexuality on children. I have nothing against trans kids but I do not feel like giving them lupron, a drug literally used to castrate humans is the answer. If they want to take the drugs when they are an adult fine. Just like a tattoo or smoking cigarettes make people wait until their brains are more than 60-80% developed.

You're calling me a transphobe but I obviously care about these kids faaar more than you. You openly are ok with the mutilation of kids dude. By definition mutilating them...I am trying to protect them from the likes of you people I'm not afraid of them. People that think chopping off a 14 year olds breast is enlightening have issues. I'm not afraid of them, I'm terrified that when they reach 23 and want to start a family that they have been indoctrinated into taking life altering pharmaceuticals and no longer have natural organs your type literally chopped off. It's absolutely grotesque. They are literally experiments to you not humans. I can't imagine pushing sexuality on grade school children but you do. You force it. But I'm the scary one.

I also think it's wrong when grown men who have biological differences... factual biological differences go into woman's sports and hurt them, or steal from them. It's absolutely insane to me how oppressive you are. These women didn't fight for title 9 for males to be in woman's sports. They fought to have their own sports.

That's not me being a phobe, I don't hate or I'm not afraid of said person that is me looking out for your oppression towards biological women. I mean not a single one of you can even define what a woman is. You have completely undefined them. You can't even tell me what a woman is for f* sakes. You want to talk oppressive bs... Look into the mirror. You are trying to erase women off the face of the earth. A biological male telling women they don't even exist. That the are undefined.

Last edited:
I await your choice of another term. Meanwhile, that post was highly transphobic, for reasons I've discussed multiple times, and until I a offered an alternative, a transphobe is how I'll label you, because it is accurate.

Thank you for literally proving me right!^^^ lol

Still waiting for a single Republican that feels welcome here... Not even one? Wow. Not even one
If I wake up tomorrow and I'm done at least I exposed what an intolerant place this is. Hundreds of posters and not one person feels this place is tolerant.

Last edited:
Funny thing about this thread is that republican posters who feel welcome on jazz fanz probably realize the toxicity of jazzy and dont feel welcome posting in this thread because they dont want to have anything to do with jazzy.

I just did a quick glance at the Trump thread and every single post is by a Democrat after 30 pages. How can you guys call others a cult when it's all you? @Red?

Cult-great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work
Dude, if you think any of my posts involving Trump is a demonstration of my “great DEVOTION to”…..Donald Trump, maybe we should create a new Trump thread and start over, lol.

I recall, way back in junior high and high school, loved American history so much. You know what they taught us in those bygone days, in yesteryear, lol? They taught us we were the guys who always wore the white hats. We were always on the side of “truth, justice, and the American way”( I think Superman stood for that specifically, lol)
Anyway, I sure bought in. Not long after, the Vietnam Era and Watergate kind of threw a monkey wrench in that idealistic, and, well…maybe the white hats was a stretch after all. It was called coming of age politically. For me, personally, it meant becoming radicalized, marching on Washington, and all those generational-enlivening events(you know, along with sex, drugs, and rock n’ roll, lol, hippies one and all).Entire generation went through that. And came out a tad jaded, or even woefully disillusioned on the other side.

But, then the Donald came along! And lo and behold, do you know what I rediscovered? I found out I was still idealistic toward my country! Unbelievable, I still thought we had something good going here, and along comes an authoritarian demagogue to remind me that a democracy could always go a lot further south than involving themselves in useless and wasteful wars, and more dangerous individuals could attain power than Richard Nixon.

You want to call it an obsession, that’s fine with me. I’m obsessed with the terrible crimes Donald Trump committed against the country I still love very, very much.
It hurts so very, very much to see all this happen to the country I still, apparently, hold to some pretty high ideals.

Last edited:
Dude, if you think any of my posts involving Trump is a demonstration of my “great DEVOTION to”…..Donald Trump, maybe we should create a new Trump thread and start over, lol.

I recall, way back in junior high and high school, loved American history so much. You know what they taught us in those bygone days, in yesteryear, lol? They taught us we were the guys who always wore the white hats. We were always on the side of “truth, justice, and the American way”( I think Superman stood for that specifically, lol)
Anyway, I sure bought in. Not long after, the Vietnam Era and Watergate kind of threw a monkey wrench in that idealistic, and, well…maybe the white hats was a stretch after all. It was called coming of age politically. For me, personally, it meant becoming radicalized, marching on Washington, and all those generational-enlivening events(you know, along with sex, drugs, and rock n’ roll, lol, hippies one and all).Entire generation went through that. And came out a tad jaded, or even woefully disillusioned on the other side.

But, then the Donald came along! And lo and behold, do you know what I rediscovered? I found out I was still idealistic toward my country! Unbelievable, I still thought we had something good going here, and along comes an authoritarian demagogue to remind me that a democracy could always go a lot further south than involving themselves in useless and wasteful wars, and more dangerous individuals could attain power than Richard Nixon.

You want to call it an obsession, that’s fine with me. I’m obsessed with the terrible crimes Donald Trump committed against the country I still love very, very much.
It hurts so very, very much to see all this happen to the country I still, apparently, hold to some pretty high ideals.
Arent you the one that pushed the Russia hoax for 7 years? Greatly devoted your life to a hoax? You know the Russia hoax that we now know was started as a political hit job? The hoax where Hillary with Obama blessings illegally obtained propaganda from a foreign agent who literally bought that info from Russia. Isn't that you? Didn't you sit here and push that hoax. Who's the threat? You fell for a blatant hoax. Crazy thing is... Hillary knew people like you would not question anything even though it was obvious. I tried to educate you about it a few weeks ago after you lied but you passive aggressively ran away per usual. I would be embarrassed if I were you too. You spent A LOT of time pushing your obsessive greatly devoted hoax that you embarrassingly fell for.

But hey... The only other people to arrest a political opponent during a race was the likes of Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. Arresting a political opponent is now ok with you. And I'm the threat? Not the ones following in Stalin's footprints. Not the ones that pushed a blatant and obvious hoax for 7 years. It's a ok for red avd Democrats to idiotically claim an election is stolen for 7 years but nobody else. Just you. Pushing your hoax is acceptable.

Last edited:
Funny thing about this thread is that republican posters who feel welcome on jazz fanz probably realize the toxicity of jazzy and dont feel welcome posting in this thread because they dont want to have anything to do with jazzy.
Screenshot_20230823-062327.png
Yeah... That's definitely it. I remember the name as guys like you seem to obsess over this guy but I was curious who this guy is and it's most definitely his fault. The guy with 3 post since 2021 not the the victimizing bully referring to other posters as cultist everyday. It's not the ones who call others transphobes fault. It's not the poster calling Republicans white supremacists, racist, and all the other bigoted names you call them...it's a poster who hasn't posted in a year and a half. That's brilliant as usual fish. Well done.

That still doesn't explain why there's not a single Republican around here anymore though.

Last edited:
1. I can 99.99987% say the moderating crew has never made a decision on an infraction based on someone’s political affiliation. The site has existed for 25 years and I’m old so there’s a chance but the infractions given to my knowledge are based on the transaction and history of similar transactions at hand.

2. You want a single republican to come forward that feels safe. Fair. Isn’t the better question of a republican that does not? If anyone other than Steak feels this way, I would appreciate a DM.

3. Frankly I’m offended at the actions of Steak and others in recent threads. No secret. What’s the domain of this site? Good hell, let’s talk Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.