What's new

Are There Any Republicans That Feel Welcome In This Part of the Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republicans are welcome! Idiot cultist trolls?
Yep. Conservative? Cool. Republican? Cool. love to defend and/or support trump? Not cool.

I only go to one other forum to talk sports and general stuff. That forum would be cougarboard which is very conservative, religious, and republican. They have a political forum. Even on that site the trumpers get shut down pretty quick by the conservatives and republicans. Its a trump thing, not a conservative/republican thing.

If any trumpers feel like jazzfanz isn't a safe space for them then I totally get it and agree with them. Probably gonna want to head over to truth social to find that safe space.

Yeah... Exactly... The entire hoax you fish red thriller pushed for 7 years was based off of Russian Propaganda that Hillary Clinton bought from a foreign agent who got the information from Russia. Remember the pee tapes stuff you all pushed for a while? I know you will deny it but I remember how hilarious it was that you guys fell for something so amazingly stupid. Truthfully, I'm curious though... What Russian propaganda did we push? Your entire premise of the election being stolen(that's what you all said) was based off of literal Russian Propaganda.

Care to actually debate this? This is 100% factual.
In mother Russia propaganda is pushed on you.

Not the other way around. But again, you'd have to understand what words mean to have gotten the point.

The school year has started, hopefully you've registered for the third grade.

If any trumpers feel like jazzfanz isn't a safe space for them then I totally get it and agree with them. Probably gonna want to head over to truth social to find that safe space.
@Jason

Here's proof that we are not welcome. This is just the tip of the iceberg with fish and others. He says "conservatives are welcome" but not one single conservative has said they feel welcome here.

In mother Russia propaganda is pushed on you.

Not the other way around. But again, you'd have to understand what words mean to have gotten the point.

The school year has started, hopefully you've registered for the third grade.
You didn't answer my question. You were literally fooled by the Steeled Dossier which is 100% Russian propaganda.

What propaganda was I fooled by?

You didn't answer my question. You were literally fooled by the Steeled Dossier which is 100% Russian propaganda.

What propaganda was I fooled by?
Just because I proved that you were completely wrong and made a fool of you doesn't mean we have to talk about this same point for the rest of the day. Recess is over child, get back to class.

Status
Not open for further replies.