What's new

Are we stacked?

This team is trash. There is nothing "stacked" about it. I don't even want to bore us all with the intricacies, but this team is bad, and that's fine.

Who cares at this point. It's a garbage pale kid team.

Oooopppssss... bad call I guess? At least for now. I believe I'll have an order of sh*tcakes.

Lol, I'm laughing too at how many people are doubting this team.

I suppose it's because nobody has seen THT, Vanderbilt, Beasley, and Simone play and thinks they are just back of the bench role players.

Gobert was our defensive anchor, but we really had no answer for small ball lineups.

I guess I'm one of the rare few that thinks the team could hit it off great and make some noise.

And trust me, I'll be laughing, too if that happens. Seeing everybodies reaction here will be hilarious af.

Noice.

Here's my rationale as to how the Jazz can win 47-50 games with or without DM. Think if we still had Rudy and he tears his ACL. This team is far deeper top to bottom than last year's team with the exception right now of backup center. Right now this team reminds me a little of the team right after Stockton and Malone left and was scrappy as could be. If the young tyro coach can get some team chemistry working, this team competes for a playoff spot.

Noice.

200w.gif

I guess we all wrong more or less. Most of us, if not all tought that we were a really tanking team but no leader, old vets overpaid and with a collapsing defense after Rudy gone. I'm glad DA ( and coach Hardy) manage this team and not us ;)

I love what we got out of the trade, and I know the situation had gotten to a point where he needed to move on…. But man, I would’ve loved to see what Don would’ve looked like with the pieces from the Gobert trade and Hardy coaching