What's new

Are we stacked?

I guess we all wrong more or less. Most of us, if not all tought that we were a really tanking team but no leader, old vets overpaid and with a collapsing defense after Rudy gone. I'm glad DA ( and coach Hardy) manage this team and not us ;)
I remember at one point watching preseason we looked so bad it felt like a stretch to think we could win 12 games all year. I mean what the hell happened between the end of preseason and the start of the regular season. No one could’ve predicted this ridiculously fast start.

I think if you added a center who could spread the floor a little and rebound, then you might be ok (like play-in ok). We are probably a bottom 5 defensive team in the NBA next year with these guys though.

There are a lot of question marks with that group. Is Fontecchio a legit NBA player (I'm leaning towards yes)? What does Conley have left? Can THT be a net positive when he's on the court? Will Donovan/the rest of the team be too distracted by trade talks throughout the year? What is Hardy like as a HC?

We are likely too good with that core to be a true tanking team though. We probably need to get rid of at least Bogey and Vanderbilt to bottom out.

This was pretty prescient. Especially looking at the Olynik trade.