What's new

Best Acting Performances

Chris Farley, Beverley hills ninja
Benoît Poelvoorde, man bites dog
Akihiro Kitamura, human centipede

Walton goggins as boyd crowder in Justified is probably the best acting/character i ever saw.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I can't like this enough. His character was fantastic. He delivered it perfectly. The dialogue was crazy good. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

I can't like this enough. His character was fantastic. He delivered it perfectly. The dialogue was crazy good. One of the best shows I've ever seen.
For those interested in checking it out, it improves a lot after the first few episodes. It's a little "crime of the week" at first but once it gets going its absolutely fantastic story telling.

Is Justified the one where the dude gets out of jail after some years? You can tell he’s a good dude but was in nonetheless and gets out...

We need to get together sometime for a justified marathon. I'll smoke some ribs.

I started watching again so my wife could witness the greatness. 3 episodes in and she is hooked.

Is Justified the one where the dude gets out of jail after some years? You can tell he’s a good dude but was in nonetheless and gets out...
Justified is the one that follows a us Marshall from Kentucky who got out of his hometown to get away from his past but gets sent back due to them not liking wild West Justice in modern day Miami.

Rectified.
And i enjoyed that show quite a bit too

Justified is essentially about a gunslinging trigger happy badass US marshall going up against the baddest *** bad guy of all time. But that is such a simplification. Its so much more than that

I started watching again so my wife could witness the greatness. 3 episodes in and she is hooked.

The whole time I watched it my wife was always like "that looks boring". Until I finished it and we had nothing to watch together so I said "give it a try". She did and it is now one of her favorite TV series of all time. This from someone who loves friends for hell's sake.

Justified is essentially about a gunslinging trigger happy badass US marshall going up against the baddest *** bad guy of all time. But that is such a simplification. Its so much more than that

One of the best continuing story-lines and even series endings I've seen.