What's new

BYU @ Florida State Game Thread

Every time I turn to look at the BYU-FSU game, I see the BYU QB throwing a wounded duck.

Can either of them throw a football correctly?

Stop the QB rotation nonsense and let him get in a rhythm and he'll be great within a few games.

QFT. Amazing how JJ DiLuigi is always able to find huge holes when Jake is in there. BYU wins this one because it appears they are going to let Heaps go finally. We'll lose again in 4 years.

Holy crap Heaps needs to learn to get the ball off. He's holding it like a 5 year old that doesnt wanna share his favorite toy.

These refs are so paid-for! The NCAA has so much interest in reviving this FSU program in the post-Bowden era. This makes me sick!

Ute fans will be shaking in their moccasins after watching this game! FSU is a team full of nobody losers. Duckman is right, Heaps will win this game! 31-24 win for the Cougs!

I think this is sarcasm. If it's not, you're dreaming. There's no way after getting thoroughly embarrassed last week that Florida State loses to this bunch of scrubs. I would be surprised if FSU doesn't win by at least 14 but the OP sounds about right. I'll guess 49-17 though.

I'm not even sure when this game is/was played.

BYU looks amazing. Can they be stopped?

If this is a pattern for BYU, which I believe is the case, then being 8-4 every year as an independent really kind of throws you into obscurity.

If BYU was independent this year, what would they be playing for now? As it is this year, they can focus on winning a conference championship. Next year, if they start 1-2, with two blowout losses, what is there to play for?

Gooooooooooooo Cougars!

If Heaps is firmly the guy now, I'm okay with this game. I'm not sure that happened though. Horrible on both sides of the ball. At least I got my money back after losing on a BYU bet last week.