What's new

Celtics @ Jazz; Wednesday, March 28th

Hayward posted his excitement for the start of the season by posting the games he's most excited about in Instagram. "The Return to Utah" is on there.

He's a competitor. He's not sitting out.

So everyone thinks Hayward is too chicken to play back in Utah? ROFL...

Celtics with GH20 will come into Utah and kick the Jazz *** upside down and sideways.

Seeing as the game is so late the loss will probably knock the Jazz out of the playoffs...

Don't show your face here every again when you lose you POS

Celtics with GH20 will come into Utah and kick the Jazz *** upside down and sideways.

Seeing as the game is so late the loss will probably knock the Jazz out of the playoffs...

You created a thread last month that said you would stop posting....I don't get it.....are you handicap?

If your bandwagon *** ever comes to Boston to see your boyfriend stop by my home so I can kick you in the nuts.

You created a thread last month that said you would stop posting....I don't get it.....are you handicap?

If your bandwagon *** ever comes to Boston to see your boyfriend stop by my home so I can kick you in the nuts.

Lighten up Francis. *******

I think we may have just seen the best year Gordon and IT will have... I can't wait for the first time Crowder kicks Hayward's *** in practice and Stevens has to explain why Hayward has a black eye and fat lip. Enjoy being LeBron's side piece for the next year and then watch it all fall apart when Gordon can't live up to the hype, IT is in perpetual rehab, and Horford looks like his college buddy Noah.

At least GH20 is going for it. Yes he may fail but that’s why it’s called competition.

I will lmao when gobert leaves when he is a UFA. Save some of his comments now

At least GH20 is going for it. Yes he may fail but that’s why it’s called competition.

I will lmao when gobert leaves when he is a UFA. Save some of his comments now

It's always funny how some ****-fer-brains always assume that because one player is a gutless chump, that they all are. KD left because he was too big of a puss to win anything himself, and yet Westbrook re-signed. Gobert isn't some hairy **** like Haywood. He actually has a set of balls. I'm sure you know [edited out].

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayward posted his excitement for the start of the season by posting the games he's most excited about in Instagram. "The Return to Utah" is on there.

That's some class right there. Like leaving your wife for another woman and then being real excited about the opportunity to rub it in her face.

Boston is going to trade him before then anyways. Right after Trevor Booker breaks that arse of his. Booker is more Jazz than Nets and what does he have to lose?

Jazz have got to get Booker back.

between Ingles, Gobert, Booker, and Mitchell that is the all-time "wanna be in Utah" team.

To be rivaled only by Big Dogg, Malone, Stockton, Horny

To be bizarroed by DWill, Boozer, CJ Miles, Kirk Snyder and Kris Kardashian

Like if you were a real adult, you'd be wiling to probably wager something. But we all know you are a total ******.

Last edited by a moderator:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ijazz again.

Someone neg this ****tard.

The point won't be to rest him because there's 10 games left. The point is he'll have no reason to play against us to get his mental psych abuse from jazz fans, not because of their record

Right, they'll be no point in him playing when Boston may be fighting for the 1 (or 2) seed again.

Right, they'll be no point in him playing when Boston may be fighting for the 1 (or 2) seed again.
Boston will be locked in to the 2nd seed by then. As much as everyone but ijazz hates the Celtics, they're clearly one of the two best teams. Cavs should be better; the post all-star slump was inexplicable last year. And C's took a hit in terms of depth.

Hayward will play. There's nothing more he wants than to come to Utah and leave with a victory.

GH will most likely play if he ain't injured and will be taking it to Rudy. GH has been dunking on ppl lately but I'm pretty confident our guys will come out with the W. It ain't easy winning at the Jazz's home court.

I'm sure there's enough Jazz fans wanting to get rid of their Haywood jerseys and T-shirts. Can we organize something where people throw them all at once at him while he's sitting on the bench?

He's a competitor. He's not sitting out.

If he were a competitor, he would have stayed to pit himself against the best. Period.

Boston will be locked in to the 2nd seed by then. As much as everyone but ijazz hates the Celtics, they're clearly one of the two best teams. Cavs should be better; the post all-star slump was inexplicable last year. And C's took a hit in terms of depth.

Hayward will play. There's nothing more he wants than to come to Utah and leave with a victory.
Lets clarify, one of two best in the EAST. The triple A of the NBA.