What's new

Celtics @ Jazz; Wednesday, March 28th

Would you rather have the Jazz win the two Boston games and end up in the late lottery or lose the two Boston games and win one playoff series?

Not sure what I would pick but I want to win those two games soooooooo bad

Would you rather have the Jazz win the two Boston games and end up in the late lottery or lose the two Boston games and win one playoff series?

Not sure what I would pick but I want to win those two games soooooooo bad
Split the games and beat Cleveland in the Finals.

Boston loses in the first round to Philadelphia. Fultz averages 25/10 against them. IT averages 30 pts on 35% shooting. Hayward is seen screaming and clapping his hands for Thomas to give him the damn ball.

Rudy tweets "Celtics "

Last edited:
Hayward's wife landed in Boston today to pick out their new home or some ****. When I find out where it is I am going to go burn some poo on their doorstep:

9-02-Billy-Madison-quotes.gif

Hayward's wife landed in Boston today to pick out their new home or some ****. When I find out where it is I am going to go burn some poo on their doorstep:

9-02-Billy-Madison-quotes.gif

I'm sure it'll be a gated community but if not, please do this. A leaner would be cool too. Or some sort of a balloon filled with piss that falls as they leave their home.

I'm sure it'll be a gated community but if not, please do this. A leaner would be cool too. Or some sort of a balloon filled with piss that falls as they leave their home.

Pure class....and you wonder why he left. Better yet, you wonder why no top FA's want Utah. Get over yourselves. You are fans BUT you are not part of the game or the athletes life.....

He honored his contract, unlike a bunch of other idiots (PG and Irving) demanding trades 1 year before their contracts were up throwing their respective franchises into disarray(Indiana is setback years, Cleveland is about to be with no Irving and probably no Lebron)

Pure class....and you wonder why he left. Better yet, you wonder why no top FA's want Utah. Get over yourselves. You are fans BUT you are not part of the game or the athletes life.....

He honored his contract, unlike a bunch of other idiots (PG and Irving) demanding trades 1 year before their contracts were up throwing their respective franchises into disarray(Indiana is setback years, Cleveland is about to be with no Irving and probably no Lebron)

Yeah, no one in other cities would ever do such a sophomoric thing.

#Coward left for what he thought was an easier and better situation, he has no business losing to the Jazz this year, none, Jazz should have no pressure on them (other than their own internal wanting to win to prove him wrong) and BOS should have all the pressure to win those games because they're the chosen team built to beat LBJ.

Hey ijazz, good thing no BOS fan ever tried to stab an African American lawyer who was also a Celtic fan in the chest with an American flag. Those are some good fans out there in BOS, never any real issues like multiple substantiated proof of fans yelling racist remarks at baseball players, as opposed to joking about leaving a bag of poop on his doorstep that would be a real travesty right there.

Point being all fan bases have some real "winners" so good luck with your oh woes me crusade against us big ol' meanies otherwise known as Jazz fans.

Also as far as honoring his contract, let me be clear that no matter what when any good player wants to leave there WILL be bad blood between that player and the fan base. So with that said, there's been a strong argument in the national media that PG13 and Kyrie are doing their teams a favor by being HONEST AND FORTH RIGHT and having the BALLS to say no and tell their respective teams what their true intentions are and what they really want so the teams can than plan accordingly and not be left holding their **** in their hands.

Umm, no. Players demanding trades don't set their franchises back. Players leaving without giving franchises the ability to make a trade set franchises back. Indiana got players in return for PG. Cleveland could do the same with Irving.

Hayward set Utah back by not telling them last year he was likely not returning, waiting until free agency was essentially over (at least in terms of the upper tier players) and/or not asking Ainge to at least give Utah a trade exception.

And yes, I'm sure a couple of fans joking about some idiotic stunt are the reason FA's don't want to play in Utah. No doubt that post gets distributed to every player in the NBA. Hey, wasn't there some idiotic movie about Boston fans kidnapping a Jazz player? That certainly should have shown how bad Boston is.

You are not part of his life either, stop defending him like he's gonna invite you to play LoL or something.

Good thing BOS fans didn't burn Isiah Thomas' jersey, especially because he was traded so it was the team leaving him, no fan base would be that full of themselves and stupid...... oh wait.

Good thing BOS fans didn't burn Isiah Thomas' jersey, especially because he was traded so it was the team leaving him, no fan base would be that full of themselves and stupid...... oh wait.

What does this remotely have to do with Hayward? IT wanted to stay in Boston and would have gladly signed a max deal next July. It is extremely unlikely he would have kept Ainge waiting 4 days and then signed somewhere else. Gordon should have done last summer what Kyrie and Paul George did...tell Lindsey he was going to be out the door so Dennis could have traded him.

bit of a contrast with how the Jazz dealt with him over the last 2-3 years and the level of trust built up, to what Boston have just done. He's given them his prime 3-4 years and they've gone "nah, we'll just wait out LeBron another 3-4 years, but hey you can do all the grunt work to make us a good team till then " Seriously we might be a better team over the next few years than them. **** him and the horse he rode off on

bit of a contrast with how the Jazz dealt with him over the last 2-3 years and the level of trust built up, to what Boston have just done. He's given them his prime 3-4 years and they've gone "nah, we'll just wait out LeBron another 3-4 years, but hey you can do all the grunt work to make us a good team till then " Seriously we might be a better team over the next few years than them. **** him and the horse he rode off on

No **** the Jazz are going to be better than Boston. Boston will still be in the East though. It was never about which team was better, because each team is still nowhere near GSW.

No **** the Jazz are going to be better than Boston. Boston will still be in the East though. It was never about which team was better, because each team is still nowhere near GSW.

i'm real curious to see how they stack up against the Wiz and Raptors now. And Philly in a year or two

I got two lower bowl tickets. If my buddy here can't go -- he's not sure yet -- I'll be selling one (not scalping) for the price I paid for it. That'll be the Jazz game of the decade if Hayward plays.