What's new

College Football *2015*

Looks like maybe someone will hold baylor under 60 points finally.
Baylor took their starters out at the start of the 4th quarter and started going conservative though or they probably could have scored 70

Baylor one yard away from scoring 69. (They kneeled the ball from the one to run out the clock)

What they have done this year offensively is pretty amazing. Especially when you consider that in every game they have huge leads at the end and bench their starters and go conservative.

I wonder if they would average close to 80 points per game if they kept their foot on the gas pedal

Ok, I will take baylors dick out of my mouth now

IIRC BYU started a fist fight with Memphis after losing to them in their bowl game last year.

I don't think so. Nacua(sp?) was already bloody when he too the bitch shot to the back of a Memphis players head.

A BYU player jumped into Memphis' celebration. He was like the 5th or 6th guy on the pile. I would say BYU started it.
Byu player tejan keroma pushed a memphis player first (after the memphis player insulted him according to tejan)
Then a memphis player started hitting tejan in the head with his helmet and tejan went down and a gang of memphis players started punching and kicking him while he was down.

So I could see someone saying byu started it since a byu player made first contact (the push). In real life I would say that a person who pushes another person is the starter of the fight (some would argue that you could start a fight verbally too).
However on a football field players push each other and talk trash all game long. During play, before plays, and after plays pushes and trash talking occur. Football is a physical sport.
Imo a push by a player from the losing team in an overtime bowl game should not be enough to start a fight. The memphis player hitting the byu player in the head with his helmet (and the ensuing gang of memphis players kicking and punching the byu player after he was down) escalated everything to a point of no return and was what started the fight imo

Never seen something so stupid