What's new

College Football *2015*

I'm a huge byu fan who always gives props to the utes and compliments their team and players often.

Some people have a rare ability to control their emotions and use critical thinking, logic, and even compassion when discussing/watching college football games.

You don't count. You are basically a space alien and the least zoob-ish byu fan I have ever met.

I'm waiting for the day you finally become a full on Utes fan, Fishbro.

So now you think false starts and off sides are dirty too just cause it's byu?

The chart was showing penalties of the more dirty variety and the frequency of those penalties.... Not total penalties like false starts and holding and pass interference. How did you not comprehend that yourself? You are smarter than that bro.

Of course you probably think when byu does a false start that it is dirty and should be a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct.

Was mainly laughing at the fact that the chart is from "a recent decade". Meaning it's Probly from the 90's or early 2000's and irrelevant to the current discussion we are having.

Id be surprised if byu wasn't up there in personal fouls last year, but that is besides the point When there are dozens of byu cheap shot videos available to show byu's dirtiness.

Who besides thriller is encouraging and supporting the "nut" punch?

You are better than that bro.

Honestly fish, you are the only one that hasn't tried to say, "it happens every single play."

If it happens every play, super crazy that none of the 54 cameras filming every college football games ever catch any of the thousands upon thousands of nut punches every year.

Serious question
Do you somehow blame byu for the ref not throwing the player out of the game?
You are usually more level headed than most so I give you the benefit of the doubt but with posters like ugli I bet he blames the byu player for not volunteering to leave the game for what he had done

Obviously, no blame on BYU for no ejection. It's on the refs to enforce the rules once broken.

Wait a minute. Everybody wants to call Lui Lapuaho dirty. He punched that dipstick after the dude hit Lui late on the ground. Grow up people

— KYLE F GUNTHER (@GuntherKFAN) September 14, 2015
https://twitter.com/GuntherKFAN/status/643426791181303809

@GuntherKFAN how many balls did you punch as a player?

— Nate Dubya Dubya (@natedub9) September 14, 2015
https://twitter.com/natedub9/status/643431144013348864

If I got cheap shotted, I'd try to blow some idiot's ACL out, let alone a nut punch. @natedub9: how many balls did you punch as a player?

— KYLE F GUNTHER (@GuntherKFAN) September 14, 2015
https://twitter.com/GuntherKFAN/status/643433662009077761
----

Can you imagine if Bronco were to suspend a player after that kind of behavior? Damn, Fishonjazz would probably be able to walk on and make the team. Roster spots available!

Can you imagine if Bronco were to suspend a player after that kind of behavior? Damn, Fishonjazz would probably be able to walk on and make the team. Roster spots available!
Honor code would get me

"Honor" code

There's no way you're less honorable than the average BYU player(or college football player for that matter)

They should just call it what it is the "Ascetic code".
I'm less honorable than the average byu football player.
Trust me

"Honor" code

There's no way you're less honorable than the average BYU player(or college football player for that matter)

They should just call it what it is the "Ascetic code".

Pretty accurate statement. They intend to use honor not in the sense that living this way is necessarily honorable, but that you are living accordingly on your honor. In which case, asceticism more aptly describe the contract.

Pretty accurate statement. They intend to use honor not in the sense that living this way is necessarily honorable, but that you are living accordingly on your honor. In which case, asceticism more aptly describe the contract.

Even in that case though I don't think you can enforce an honor code. Once you enforce it you've taken the individuals honor out of the equation. You can enforce a code of conduct but an honor code is self enforced.

In case you didn't know: Because there is no conference affiliation there's a seperate body that doles out discipline(as with other Independants). I anticipate he will be suspended for a game. Deservedly.