What does Walker's future hold?

• Will be better than Gobert

• Just as good as Gobert

• He's still a future All Star or DPOY

• Still a future 30+ MPG player

• Zubac level starter

• Bench player

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bottom line is that Cy labeled Kessler a "Career Backup" three games into his pro career. And Kessler has been violently dunking on Cy's ignorant *** for over a year now. This is why Cy is angry whenever Kessler is involved.

He's always going to hate Hendricks, no matter how good Hendricks gets, for the same reason. His hate isn't basketball related.

Literally every other broadcast team of every team we play is happy as hell when Kessler sits.
Ya I watch the games on methstreams. Seems like I hear the other teams guys a lot more than ours. They all think Kessler is awesome. The stats say he awesome. Couple of jazz fans don't think so though.

He is really bad free throw shooter though and hopefully improves so that he can be even better than he already is

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The funny part is when people can't make an argument against a valid critique and it becomes it's just hate and we shouldn't say anything that might disrupt the fantasy world we live in

Reactions: hgb
Bottom line is that Cy labeled Kessler a "Career Backup" three games into his pro career. And Kessler has been violently dunking on Cy's ignorant *** for over a year now. This is why Cy is angry whenever Kessler is involved.

He's always going to hate Hendricks, no matter how good Hendricks gets, for the same reason. His hate isn't basketball related.
Isn't basketball related?

The level of fragility you have to have to dismiss someone's basketball critique that differs from your own as "not basketball related" is truly remarkable.

The level of fragility you have to have to dismiss someone's basketball critique that differs from your own as "not basketball related" is truly remarkable.
I critiqued him. Said he sucks at free throws.
Just like you.

Difference is that you don't acknowledge that he is also awesome while sucking at free throws. Like a Ben Wallace.
Ben Wallace shot 41% from the line for his career lol. Many years in the 30's! Won a chip and was a hell of a player though.

Gobert had bricks for hands. It was a weakness. I brought that weakness up way less often than I talked about his awesome defense doe.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who overheard Kessler has been playing hurt while eating some Ricky Road at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I critiqued him. Said he sucks at free throws.
Just like you.

Difference is that you don't acknowledge that he is also awesome while sucking at free throws. Like a Ben Wallace.
Ben Wallace shot 41% from the line for his career lol. Many years in the 30's! Won a chip and was a hell of a player though.

Gobert had bricks for hands. It was a weakness. I brought that weakness up way less often than I talked about his awesome defense doe.

Gobert had good hands. They weren't great hands, but he did enough to be one of the highest scoring pure rim runner of all time. People just remember the ones he dropped more than the ones he caught.

Gobert had good hands. They weren't great hands, but he did enough to be one of the highest scoring pure rim runner of all time. People just remember the ones he dropped more than the ones he caught.
Ok. How was his dribbling? Shooting?
You missed the point. Go ahead and criticize Kessler. But maybe do it when you see it hurting the team rather than out of no where while he is playing a great stretch of ball and maybe also post about the things that he does extremely well.

If gobert was still on the team and all I did was talk about how bad he sucks at shooting and dribbling and brought up every time he dropped a pass or talked non stop about the teams playoff problems and blamed them on gobert and also never talked about the awesome things he does then I bet you would get annoyed/defensive about my posts. Agreed or disagree about that?

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Ok. How was his dribbling? Shooting?
You missed the point. Go ahead and criticize Kessler. But maybe do it when you see it hurting the team rather than out of no where while he is playing a great stretch of ball and maybe also post about the things that he does extremely well.

If gobert was still on the team and all I did was talk about how bad he sucks at shooting and dribbling and brought up every time he dropped a pass or talked non stop about the teams playoff problems and blamed them on gobert and also never talked about the awesome things he does then I bet you would get annoyed/defensive about my posts. Agreed or disagree about that?

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk
I'll criticize how I want.

And please stop comparing Gobert and Kessler. They aren't comparable. When Walker becomes a perennial all star/DPOY candidate then you can hassle me about nitpicking.

Discussions about his all time bad FTR for a rim runner and horrible FT shooting is not nitpicking. If you don't want to participate in those you don't have to, but stop trying to police how people should discuss basketball just because what we are saying doesn't make you feel good

I'll criticize how I want.

And please stop comparing Gobert and Kessler. They aren't comparable. When Walker becomes a perennial all star/DPOY candidate then you can hassle me about nitpicking.

Discussions about his all time bad FTR for a rim runner and horrible FT shooting is not nitpicking. If you don't want to participate in those you don't have to, but stop trying to police how people should discuss basketball just because what we are saying doesn't make you feel good
I agree its not nitpicking. Completely valid criticism. you are missing the point per usual.

Kessler has a role as a rim defender and he's excellent in that role.

Just like every other player on this team he has his flaws and probably even tradable if the right deal comes along.

Is he Gobert? No.

They are playing well now and Kessler is contributing. This is only his 2nd season. Maybe he never becomes a good FT shooter but patience is still in order.

First of all, you discussing anyone else having "fragility" is hilarious. Over a year later and you can't admit you made a bad call on all of your Walker Kessler takes three games into the season. You are still smarting for all of the hell you rightfully caught back then, more than a year later. That is why you criticize Kessler, not because of how he is playing. You desperately want to have been right. It's kind of pathetic really.

The thing is, that all of us make blockhead takes, and the more people post, the more they do it. You and Lopo are the ones ones who cannot let those bad takes go, doubling down on the stupid, because you have the blinding need to be right on a message board where dozens of people participate. That's why I say that this isn't about basketball. Your Kessler takes are outandish and laughable. He makes mistakes, he's not untouchable, but he is easily one of the best assets the team has and is farrrrr from the biggest problem the team faces both now and down the line. The eye test and statistics back this up as well.

Your hate is about your pride, not about basketball. Same thing is going to happen with Hendrick once he starts to shine as well.

First of all, you discussing anyone else having "fragility" is hilarious. Over a year later and you can't admit you made a bad call on all of your Walker Kessler takes three games into the season. You are still smarting for all of the hell you rightfully caught back then, more than a year later. That is why you criticize Kessler, not because of how he is playing. You desperately want to have been right. It's kind of pathetic really.

The thing is, that all of us make blockhead takes, and the more people post, the more they do it. You and Lopo are the ones ones who cannot let those bad takes go, doubling down on the stupid, because you have the blinding need to be right on a message board where dozens of people participate. That's why I say that this isn't about basketball. Your Kessler takes are outandish and laughable. He makes mistakes, he's not untouchable, but he is easily one of the best assets the team has and is farrrrr from the biggest problem the team faces both now and down the line. The eye test and statistics back this up as well.

Your hate is about your pride, not about basketball. Same thing is going to happen with Hendrick once he starts to shine as well.
1. I've admitted I was wrong on Kessler. I thought he would be a career backup, but after last year I admitted I was wrong and he is more like a Zubac level starter. Not saying he's the exact same quality as Zu, but a guy who just isnt dominant enough to be a 30+ player. His minutes will fluctuate based on matchups. 24 other people agree with me according to the poll.

2. Again, you for some reason think I havent admitted I was wrong or changed my takes. You dont actually read what I write, you just see it doesnt make you feel good. You create me as a strawman in your head to knock down so you can have someone to be right against. "Walker has a good game? Ahaha, Cy was wrong! I feel so good!"

3. I take W's and L's as well as anyone.

One thing I always come back to with Walker is what THT said when they first met. THT asked him "Are you a roller or a popper" and Walker told THT he prefers to pop.

That's his mentality. As a complete non-shooter he told someone he prefers to pop. lmfao.

In the month of December Kessler had the second best net rating only behind Lauri. The only other positive guys were THT, Dunn, and Hendricks.

This year's advanced stats are very wonky and only maybe starting to stabilize. We've had way too many lineups and inconsistent play. Plus the injuries.