What's new

Congrats to GH

The man is basically gonna become Tatum's "Ricky Davis". I don't feel bad for him at all though. He signed there knowing the Celtics are loaded at the wings

Sure Congrats on never getting to be an all star again. Enjoy being the 5th best player on your team.
Irving, Tatum, Brown, Morris, Horford, Rozier, and maybe Smart/Baynes. I counted seven. The man simply looked garbage since he return

It's good that some Jazz fans still like him.

I don't wish him any bad will, but I cant stand him. It turned out for the better though because hes not a good leader/#1 guy. Hes going to be Bostons whipping boy for years to come. It was fine that he wanted to play for his old coach, and try something new, but he left in an awful way. There is just something slightly off about his personality.

Sometimes there is a struggle inside me between my good, noble, best self and my dark, little, mean self.

One wants me to magnanimous and forgiving, the other petty and unforgiving.

Some days I wrestle between the two, knowing which one is better and which one will lead to sadness.

And when it comes to Goran Haynerd there is no conflict. I will call him names, hope for him to fail, smile when Boston fans boo him, laugh when Danny Ainge trades him, and smirk when Robin leaves him.
He'll leave Robyn... he likes them young and shes getting a little long in the tooth.

Philly looked awful. Could tell BS and Embiid were pissed at Fultz a couple times... they are relying on Fultz and Shamet... that’s not ideal.
Embiid shouldn't be pissed at anyone. MF turnover machine, dude still thinks hes a guard playing on the '15 sixers.

A ball dominant big is so hard to build around. **** I love Rudy!

I wonder if Brown and Tatum will force the front office to bench him for Marcus Morris in a win now move... kinda like he did to Exum.

They say it takes 14 months to come back 100% from an ACL (1 year re-hab and 2 months to play your way back) - this injury was at the very least comparable to an ACL injury and then some.

He looked OK in some spots and really tentative in others - that air-balled layup in the 4th was fugly.

I wonder if Brown and Tatum will force the front office to bench him for Marcus Morris in a win now move... kinda like he did to Exum.
I also don't think GH realized how good Brown and Tatum would be when he signed with them. In fact, I think he already had made up his mind before either of them had entered the NBA. Yeah, like someone else commented, he will become a nice role player. He has a good bball IQ and can be a good set-up man, but he surely won't be making multiple All-Star teams like he had envisioned, and this is probably a best-case scenario. On the positive side for him, it might lead to multiple NBA titles if he can accept this role. The Celts are loaded with young talent.

Man y'all are cruel. He gave a good portion of his life to the Jazz and I enjoyed the heck out of watching him play. I think he made the wrong decision but he's a good dude.

You might be the only one. I think most fans enjoyed hoping to enjoy watching him play. He had an occasional great dunk and block that kept us going on home, but for the most part he wasn't ever really fun to watch. He was always the guy we said could be a great third or fourth option on a championship team. He wasnt even all that fun to watch after finally reaching the potential we saw. Last night he looked boring again because he's not on the Jazz, and because he sucked.

He lookeded slow for me I can even keep up! I am sorry he becomes nothing but it is okay and he makes money and Jazz have new hero’s now

This. Did you see the play where he got to the line by barrelling into the chest of a defender (should have been an offensive foul) and throwing up a blind shot? Classic Haywood slow step.

Mitchell’s ascent would’ve been delayed and uncomfortable if Hayward was here and that’s reason enough to be glad he’s gone.

This organization is better for being rid of his brooding, awkward, disingenuous, milquetoast ****ing horse ****, and if you’re asking for me to “have a heart” for a heartless bastard that will earn beyond $150 million to play basketball, I can ask you to cram it up your ***.