What's new

Congrats to GH

How can you not watch the Celtics play and think how lucky the Jazz are that they don't have $150 million wrapped up in that dude. Also, there's a wrong and right way to handle business with people that have nurtured, coddled, embraced, and taken care of you, he did it wrong and had instant Karma. He's a completely classless human for how he treated the Jazz. He paid the dues, and will continue to for the rest of his life. Let's move on, but please boo him and treat him the way he did the Jazz when he comes here. "eye for an eye" style, which isn't the point of that scripture, but whatever.

Mitchell’s ascent would’ve been delayed and uncomfortable if Hayward was here and that’s reason enough to be glad he’s gone.

This organization is better for being rid of his brooding, awkward, disingenuous, milquetoast ****ing horse ****, and if you’re asking for me to “have a heart” for a heartless bastard that will earn beyond $150 million to play basketball, I can ask you to cram it up your ***.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to him getting punked by Mitchell more than anyone, but otherwise I wish him well

He proved a moral, don't leave a good thing. I've done the same

Nope. No congratulations are gonna come his way from me. He treated our organization and fans like trash on his way out. And he can expect to get back what he gave. I wish him all the worst to be perfectly honest.

This. Did you see the play where he got to the line by barrelling into the chest of a defender (should have been an offensive foul) and throwing up a blind shot? Classic Haywood slow step.

I know the play you speak of. Seems like he worked on his flailing about during the off season

Neither good dude nor sociopath, just immature and self-centered. I wish him success and maturity.

True. I do think he has some sociopathic tendencies tho, the ability to cast off human relationships in the blink of an eye and move onto others, the lack of emotive response, the contrived imitation of what he perceives to be normal behaviors

Anyhoo. **** him

I still wish it would somehow be possible to have the arena completely silent when they introduced him and when he touches the ball, just complete and utter silence that would be the best treatment for his return IMO.
love this

In all honesty, I knew this post would create a lot of chatter back in forth so I just threw it out there to see what would happen. This topic still hurts us. And yes, he did stiff the Jazz and the state of Utah.

I still wish it would somehow be possible to have the arena completely silent when they introduced him and when he touches the ball, just complete and utter silence that would be the best treatment for his return IMO.
AND we go nuts for Tatum. Like standing O the way we all did for Jordan in his last game when he was a Wizard. Also sign Delonte to a 10-day contracts for both Jazz/Celtics games (11/9, 11/17)

AND we go nuts for Tatum. Like standing O the way we all did for Jordan in his last game when he was a Wizard. Also sign Delonte to a 10-day contracts for both Jazz/Celtics games (11/9, 11/17)

Legendary.

For real, I'd pay a lot of $ to be there on November 9th. Those who are, be sure to bring enough batteries.

Very slow and heavy-footed. Right now, there are three wings who are better, Tatum, Brown, and Morris. His best years could be behind him. He made his bed and now he will have to lay in it. Karma has taken its bite out of him and given us our revenge.
he got paid tho
#unfinishedbusiness

Gordon desperately wants to be booed when he gets here. Makes him feel bettre about his decision. Makes him feel relevant.

That said, congrats to Hordun Yahoerd.

I officially endorse this. We doing a night out this year?