What's new

Congrats to GH

True. I do think he has some sociopathic tendencies tho, the ability to cast off human relationships in the blink of an eye and move onto others, the lack of emotive response, the contrived imitation of what he perceives to be normal behaviors

Anyhoo. **** him

****, that may be me.

I still wish it would somehow be possible to have the arena completely silent when they introduced him and when he touches the ball, just complete and utter silence that would be the best treatment for his return IMO.
LMAO.

Someone should make a giant “TRADE HAYWARD FOR DAVIS + PICKS” sign and display it behind the backboard.

I think it could be at thr point where we could all just literally laugh at him playing 4th/5th fiddle and taking 10 shots a night.

Make a troll video... his intentions to leave for a chance to be an "allstar", take the piss out of him and stevens relationship, show his stat lines up until that game, all the highlights on Brown/Tatum and him clanking shots... then finish with DM just smirking.

If Hayward’s production tanks it’ll only add to the image of the Jazz coaches and staff.

I also don't think GH realized how good Brown and Tatum would be when he signed with them. In fact, I think he already had made up his mind before either of them had entered the NBA. Yeah, like someone else commented, he will become a nice role player. He has a good bball IQ and can be a good set-up man, but he surely won't be making multiple All-Star teams like he had envisioned, and this is probably a best-case scenario. On the positive side for him, it might lead to multiple NBA titles if he can accept this role. The Celts are loaded with young talent.
I think that is exactly what he wants. The Jazz wished, then gently urged before coming right out to say to him they wanted him to lead the team and he never did. He wants to be good, maybe top 2 or 3, but not the best player on his team so he won't have to feel pressure to make clutch baskets in crunch time or feel responsible for the team.

He's no alpha dog. He's a wingman. He's Garfunkel, Messina, Oates.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app