What's new

Coronavirus

But but but, I've been told that they're just concerned with the long-term effects of the vaccine and what ingredients are in the vaccine. I'm sure it has nothing to do with 40 percent of this country acting like crazed children suffering from Oppositional Defiant Disorder. But then again, they're imitating their heroes like Trump, Tucker, Rush, etc. They're out of touch with society and culture. But rather than seek to join with the mainstream thought and culture, they seek to burn it down. Whether it be economics, foreign policy, health care, or elections, the right is finding itself continuously at odds with the norms of our society and culture.
Culture warriors are gonna war….

Last edited:
So more foreign countries and one person speaking English that got the AV vaccine (must have been in the UK) and Pfizer (I believe you're not supposed to mix shots if I'm not mistaken). Sucks that she's having issues but definitely alive.

Looks like many people having adverse reactions to getting shots (anaphylaxis shock) which can definitely happen with any shot no matter what's in it, but a stretch to say they're simply dropping dead as they're definitely moving.
Some people simply have fear of needles and faint. Some have history of epilepsy and any stressful event can trigger seizures in those. None of these videos are legit "dropped dead from vaccine " , it is a shame moderators continue to allow this blatant disinformation littering the site.

Some people simply have fear of needles and faint. Some have history of epilepsy and any stressful event can trigger seizures in those. None of these videos are legit "dropped dead from vaccine " , it is a shame moderators continue to allow this blatant disinformation littering the site.
I will add that two years ago, I got a regular flu shot at Target. Immediately thereafter, I because extremely lightheaded walking through the store and had to sit down on the floor while my wife grabbed a bottle of water for me to drink as I felt like I was going to pass out. A couple quick minutes and some gulps of water and I felt fine again, but I haven't felt like that since playing competitive sports and not drinking enough water.

First time that's ever happened to me - I attributed it to me having an empty stomach as I foolishly skipped breakfast/lunch and being dehydrated. I always make sure now that if I'm getting a shot, I don't skip on the basics that I should be doing anyway.

Welp here we go again. My work just announced a new mask mandate at work due to Delta and other new variants rapid spread. Yay.

Welp here we go again. My work just announced a new mask mandate at work due to Delta and other new variants rapid spread. Yay.
That happened at my work a couple months ago. I had no mask for about a month and a half. It was nice. Oh well.

Sorry - I don't think any of us like wearing masks (especially for long periods of time), but you do whatever you can as a means to an end.

Another thing that sticks in my craw with the whole 'own the libs by taking unproven medicines'. If this is truly Trump's vaccine and that he should get the credit, isn't taking non-approved treatment and giving the proverbial middle finger to vaccines really 'owning Trump' by repenting against what his admin brought forward?

Political gymnastics should be an Olympic sport.

Anyone who buys what he's selling is so far gone it doesn't matter.

At least that's my philosophy. Reminds me of Holocaust deniers. I like knowing who they are so I can immediately discount anything they say.

Imagine if you guys questioned the vaccines inefficiency or the origination of the virus as much as you do anyone that steps out of line..........,.............

• Dislike
Reactions: MVP
It's astonishing how stupid people think a cloth mask stops the virus. Stupidity is rampant.
Cloth masks redirect respiratory jets, which reduces the likelihood of spreading the virus. This has been studied and verified. Denying this is stupidity.

Researchers from the University of Louisville examined COVID-19 case growth and mask use in the United States, comparing states with mask mandates to states without, and found that "mask mandates and use likely did not affect COVID-19 case growth."
Having a state-wide mask mandate does not necessarily increase mask wearing, so this is not a good measure.

typical mask use
Typical mask use is not necessarily good mask use.

Your study didn't measure the effectiveness of masks.

Imagine if you guys questioned the vaccines inefficiency or the origination of the virus as much as you do anyone that steps out of line..........,.............
We already know the vaccines efficiency (inefficiency), it's been measured multiple times.

We have a pretty good guess at the origin, but no certainty. I don't see how that changes our behavior or the efficiency of vaccines.

We already know the vaccines efficiency (inefficiency), it's been measured multiple times.

We have a pretty good guess at the origin, but no certainty. I don't see how that changes our behavior or the efficiency of vaccines.
About time lol. A guy not afraid to absolutely get throttled by me like Thriller does. He's terrified of me and my common sense approach.

And no we don't. The results from our own government say they have no clue because China is not speaking. They wouldn't be hiding this if it was not a lab leak in which Fauci covered up. Wuhan was terribly unsafe, it was under little safety measures, they were literally studying mice to human covid transmission and satellite images show a lot of random activity in the area when the virus broke.

On the other hand, no animal that supposedly transmitted the virus exist...

• Dislike
Don't repeat it, just report it.
So do posts need to be reported in order for rules to be enforced? What are the consequences if the posts get to remain on the board? I’m genuinely curious since I had no idea that there were rules against posting covid misinformation.

About time lol. A guy not afraid to absolutely get throttled by me like Thriller does. He's terrified of me and my common sense approach.

And no we don't. The results from our own government say they have no clue because China is not speaking. They wouldn't be hiding this if it was not a lab leak in which Fauci covered up. Wuhan was terribly unsafe, it was under little safety measures, they were literally studying mice to human covid transmission and satellite images show a lot of random activity in the area when the virus broke.

On the other hand, no animal that supposedly transmitted the virus exist...

I don’t trust a thing China says personally. A whirlwind of unforced errors occurred with us removing CDC folk inside as well as the general fact that China is going to hide whatever they want.

Even if we knew for certain it was China, what are we going to do, enact trade sanctions with them? It would destroy our economy and the global supply chain. Commerce would be effectively shuttered.

Our balls are in the bear trap.

Has it occurred to Republicans that every one of their ilk who die of COVID is a lost vote? Shouldn't they be trying to keep them alive?

Or maybe I'm just assuming that more Republicans are dying of COVID than Democrats.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don’t trust a thing China says personally. A whirlwind of unforced errors occurred with us removing CDC folk inside as well as the general fact that China is going to hide whatever they want.

Even if we knew for certain it was China, what are we going to do, enact trade sanctions with them? It would destroy our economy and the global supply chain. Commerce would be effectively shuttered.

Our balls are in the bear trap.
What will Biden do? Nothing. That's the truly scary part. The dude literally left children for dead in Afghanistan. Literally...China has spent the last 8 months bolstering it's military while Biden has spent it turning the military on its own people fabricating woke terms like "white rage".

• Dislike