What's new

Culturally Insensitive man bets a million dollars...

I'm going to take a break.

I'll be back in a week.

I have A LOT less respect for a few posters because of this thread.

Stoked
Archie
LogGrad

I really really think less of all of you after this thread.

Sorry, because I only say that because going in I had significant respect for all of you.

This thread is an eye opener for me.

I think I'm going to stop participating in jazzfanz as much as I have. I have no reason to care about this.

I'm sorry you feel that way, dude.

That's what I did with One Brow. Wish I would have done it earlier. It would have saved me a lot of typing and getting worked up for things that aren't worth it.

@Bulletproof feel free to put me on ignore.

We aren’t even on the same wave length.

**** 2018. I probably need to leave Jazzfanz

We aren’t even on the same wave length.

**** 2018. I probably need to leave Jazzfanz
Don't get all hyper emotional over there, dude. We like you around here. Sometimes, it's best to show a little emotion around here. It shows we're still alive.

Get in my wave lenght, brah.

I think he is Muslim, not an issue to me at all, but covering it up and not being proud of it reeks of being a professional actor/politician.

That seemed a lot more like a slip of the tongue then a Freudian slip. I prefer to just take his word for it. That clip is the type of "evidence" that conspiracy thinkers rely on to support their points of view, 12 seconds out of the man's life, memorialized forever and thrown out there whenever the subject of his faith comes up. I just take him at his word on this score.

Don't get all hyper emotional over there, dude. We like you around here. Sometimes, it's best to show a little emotion around here. It shows we're still alive.

Get in my wave lenght, brah.

You have no idea how bad I want to. Been on this earth for almost 39 years. And 2018 has without a doubt, and it isn’t even remotely close, been the worst 10 months of my life. And I lost my mom and dad in a 10 month period.

Based on his own words, this seems to be closest to the truth of the matter.

And something I think more and more Americans identify with. Spiritual as opposed to religious.

You have no idea how bad I want to. Been on this earth for almost 39 years. And 2018 has without a doubt, and it isn’t even remotely close, been the worst 10 months of my life. And I lost my mom and dad in a 10 month period.

Sorry to hear all of that. :/ Life can be rough, man. Losing loved ones is the worst and can break you like you never thought you could break before. - Jazzfanz is certainly better with you though - Keep posting, dude. Bullet Proof may have lost respect for you, but I've certainly gained respect for you.

Keep your chin up. Things will get better and will get better sooner than later if your chin is up.

We should get another group together and do another Jazz night again soon.

Sorry to hear all of that. :/ Life can be rough, man. Losing loved ones is the worst and can break you like you never thought you could break before. - Jazzfanz is certainly better with you though - Keep posting, dude. Bullet Proof may have lost respect for you, but I've certainly gained respect for you.

Keep your chin up. Things will get better and will get better sooner than later if your chin is up.

We should get another group together and do another Jazz night again soon.

I’d like a Jazzfanz get together

I’d like a Jazzfanz get together
You all need to come down here to go to the Jazz/Lakers game in the Staples Center the day after Thanksgiving. That would rock. I will be there come hell or high water.

Sorry to hear that Stoked. You are a good dude. If you need a place to vent, this is as good as any. You gotta let that stuff out or it will eat you from the inside, I know. Prayers and good thoughts brother.

You all need to come down here to go to the Jazz/Lakers game in the Staples Center the day after Thanksgiving. That would rock. I will be there come hell or high water.

I will be in Vegas that day. Hopefully with my 3 kids in tow.

I have A LOT less respect for a few posters because of this thread.

Stoked
Archie
LogGrad

I really really think less of all of you after this thread.

Sorry, because I only say that because going in I had significant respect for all of you.

This thread is an eye opener for me.

I think I'm going to stop participating in jazzfanz as much as I have. I have no reason to care about this.
This sounds a lot like one of those you-don't-agree-with-me-so-I-don't-respect-you things. Pretty common right now. I don't think anything that has been said by any of us warrants something like this otherwise, but I won't defend anything, you can have your opinion and I can have mine. I still wish you well.

I will be in Vegas that day. Hopefully with my 3 kids in tow.
Well we are a short 4 hours from there. We should meet at stateline for lunch or something. With no job I have a lot of time on my hands.

At the risk of losing people's respect for making jokes about EW.

Elizabeth Warren - Last of the 1/2024 Mohicans.

I wonder if SNL is going to do parodies of this this weekend. They probably won't, but it could be so good.

Pete Davidson 1/64 Alien.