What's new

Dante Exum Averages .2 Steals Per Game

Lol
it's true....and we all know u got about 12 other burners on here. Same guy that posts with the ben simmons avatar.
Lol. Look I'm over this thread. Hes the only guy on the roster besides Rudy. That can be a true star. Rudy is a star but they need that guard star. And that's a big but about Dante being a star. Cause he has to get so much better at every facet of his game. Donovan is to small!!!

But for his height his speed is unmatched. I'm not saying he's going to work it out but if he does then watch out
Siakam for example, same kind of build, taller, but still lanky. Just flies on the fast breaks, with Exum I do not see it...

Anyone ever wonder why point guards have a knack for stealing the ball? They have a tendency to see plays before they happen, that’s what makes them point guards.

Dante doesn’t do that. Because he doesn’t see the game that way. And he’s not a great dribbler. Or shooter.

Not since the NBA created the rookie-scale contract has a player been paid more for unproven potential than Dante Exum.

Was Alec signed to his ridiculous contract before or after? I'm sure there are plenty of other examples but yeah.

Utah Jazz will never learn to stop listening to fans and start leading instead of follow copycatting the league. Jerry Sloan told them but they are sold on their business model of creating this notion that they care and you know this guy and family, city, state, rah, rah rah. It perplexes me that people dont see through the facade. Maybe they do and still try to just enjoy it, IDK.

Utah Jazz wont start really trying to win until the fanbase quits buying their ******** sleazy used car sales lines. Until then we get Dantes, Exums, Alecs, and Dantes But no Kyle's, both Lowry and Korver FFS, no Pauls no Wes no proper tank for Wiggins, no not pissing off franchise Deron because John and Karl were loyal even after the now dead dude admitted to putting personal wealth above his value of their dedication.

Well I mean, i think you said it yourself, Cy. Steals doesn't mean overall good defense. Bruce Bowen i think averaged less than a steal in his career, and he averaged about 30 minutes per. I would like for Ex to up his steals, sure, but he's still our best 1 on 1 perimeter defender.

Well I mean, i think you said it yourself, Cy. Steals doesn't mean overall good defense. Bruce Bowen i think averaged less than a steal in his career, and he averaged about 30 minutes per. I would like for Ex to up his steals, sure, but he's still our best 1 on 1 perimeter defender.
That's in a slower pace era and he still got more per 48 minutes than Exum by a significant degree.

I think my point still stands, but what I am more infuriated about is, how can his 3 point shooting get worse every year?

He's also been talking about a pull up for a few years now, where is it? We see it in summer league and at Rico Hines, where is it in the NBA Dante?

Damn infuriating.

Was Alec signed to his ridiculous contract before or after? I'm sure there are plenty of other examples but yeah.

Utah Jazz will never learn to stop listening to fans and start leading instead of follow copycatting the league. Jerry Sloan told them but they are sold on their business model of creating this notion that they care and you know this guy and family, city, state, rah, rah rah. It perplexes me that people dont see through the facade. Maybe they do and still try to just enjoy it, IDK.

Utah Jazz wont start really trying to win until the fanbase quits buying their ******** sleazy used car sales lines. Until then we get Dantes, Exums, Alecs, and Dantes But no Kyle's, both Lowry and Korver FFS, no Pauls no Wes no proper tank for Wiggins, no not pissing off franchise Deron because John and Karl were loyal even after the now dead dude admitted to putting personal wealth above his value of their dedication.
I think my point still stands, but what I am more infuriated about is, how can his 3 point shooting get worse every year?

He's also been talking about a pull up for a few years now, where is it? We see it in summer league and at Rico Hines, where is it in the NBA Dante?

Damn infuriating.

i think the coaching of taking "smart" shots is messing with a few guys. Dante seems confused af if he can't get a layup or 3 pt shot

I see all the derps are out the woods for tonights game. People who dont even watch basketball